Re: FIFA 21 - Goalkeepers broken?

by Louis1210

Original Post

FIFA 21 - Goalkeepers broken?

★★★★ Novice

What's the issue with goalkeepers on this game?

I've tried Oblak, Courtois & Allison and they all save absolutely nothing. Constantly get beaten at their near post and might as well not be there.

Every shot is a goal...

Anyone else noticed this? They need to be fixed ASAP

Message 1 of 76 (15,092 Views)

@ZervoFx Low composure.

You should give GK Chem Styles a try. This year Basic only gives +5, not +10 all around!

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 76 (15,036 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ik its ridiculous. 88 rated gk shot going litte to side he dive backwards instead of sideways....

Also im div 7 i keep facing people over 1000skill rating

Message 3 of 76 (14,965 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cant play this game again until the goalkeepers r fixed. Pretty much any shot on target inside the box is a goal. I dont even enjoy being able to score so easy. I cant understand how these game testers havent picked up on this!

Message 4 of 76 (14,407 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here :/

Message 5 of 76 (14,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely frustrating! Spend a fortune on Centre Backs just to realize that the keeper is the issue

Message 6 of 76 (13,375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think its much more realistic the way it is!

Pretty much any shot inside the box will be a goal. high rated keepers sure they should be able to pull off the odd amazing save like De Gea last night against Wilson but previously the keepers save rate was just unrealistic in the game.

Message 7 of 76 (13,354 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@lucylooz 6+ goals in every game is not a realistic at all. Yea, the previous fifa had too strong goalkeepres, sometimes it was impossible to score a goal if there was ter stegen standing between postss. Imo ea should try to find a balance between current mechanic and fifa 20 mechanic. My last games were like 5:6, 8:4, 7:6.
Message 8 of 76 (13,342 Views)

★★ Guide
@lucylooz More realistic? You can press shoot in the box and its an automatic goal. The keepers always drop to the ground with there arms going to the ground while the ball is going up. I've never played a fifa like this where you have more chance to score from a shot in the box than a penalty kick. I constantly score 5 or more goals per game. This is not realistic.
Along as your patient and can pass the ball once your in the box and press shoot......Automatic goal
Message 9 of 76 (13,304 Views)

★★ Novice
@mindini82 Because they still making money
Message 10 of 76 (13,175 Views)