FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

by Rizk2017

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

★★★★★ Apprentice
@zum_Adrian I did this, but ingame the option to change the language is still greyed out. Did you do anything else? I can see all the different files in my FIFA21/data folder, I just don't understand why it isn't working.
Message 71 of 129 (3,311 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

★★ Novice
@Raindog42-manual Commentary will be locked on your Language you downland! you can choose only one audio commentary
Message 72 of 129 (3,267 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

★★★★★ Newbie

? we need ansewr

Message 73 of 129 (3,210 Views)

FIFA 21 - Commentary Language (Turkish)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if Turkish is available for commentary? I'm located in the United States, is there a DLC maybe I can download?

Message 74 of 129 (3,088 Views)

Swedish Commentary

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA! I am writing on behalf of me and my friends and most certainly on behalf of several other Swedish citizens. We feel like we have a big community of FIFA 21 players, but we feel like we are missing a Swedish commentator in the game. Me personally have been in contact with the Iconic Swedish commentator Niklas Holmgren, and he seemed interested in cooperating to make this work. Kind regards Ludvig Karlsson and the Swedish FIFA community

Message 75 of 129 (3,065 Views)

Missing Commentary Languages - PS5

★ Novice

I am in USA and I watch other North American streamers play with other commentary languages apart from English, French, and Spanish (Latin American). How do I access these languages for FUT? I see Portuguese (Brazilian) is available for VOLTA, but I want it for FUT. Would deleting and reinstalling the game help?

Message 76 of 129 (3,033 Views)

Can't install arabic commentary

★★★★ Novice

Can't install Arabic commentary! And when I bought the game it was saying it supports Arabic audio?????

Message 77 of 129 (2,772 Views)

Re: Can't install arabic commentary

Community Manager
Hi @w00t07,

Do you see the Arabic Commentary under the Audio settings in game?
EACade
Message 78 of 129 (2,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade No there is no arabic in the settings
Message 79 of 129 (2,735 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @w00t07,

Thanks, where are you located?
EACade
Message 80 of 129 (2,729 Views)