Original Post

Re: PS4 - Enable to download operative system FIFA 21 - Spanish in Europe

★ Apprentice

can somebody at AE please answer

Message 41 of 129 (3,751 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have bought it in Canada, on Steam for my PC and I just have access to English. I can't switch it, my PS4 version I can switch even to French and Spanish without any issues.

Please let me know why I can't switch.

Thanks

Message 42 of 129 (3,800 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade do you have any info regarding this?  Game cannot be fully enjoyed because spanish is removed from language of the game and player do not dominate neither of the language on disc of the region (bought in sweden). Extremly upsetting  

Message 43 of 129 (3,737 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wanted to play with spanish comments in the game (I bought the game in the Netherlands because it is where I live).

I solved this issue creating a dutch play station account, login in the console and downloading the Spanish comments in the console. Once you have the file, you can use it with your main account without problems.

Now my only issue is that I cannot select Spanish as general language of the game, but that is another issue :D And at least the game comments are in Spanish Standard smile 

I hope that help you guys/girls !

Message 44 of 129 (3,707 Views)

option to chose other commentary

★★★ Novice

hello ea 

for ps4 fifa 21 pls there must be option to choose other languages commentary..mine usa version want arabic

Message 45 of 129 (3,689 Views)

★ Apprentice

why is my topic moved to issue regarding comentator language? My problem is, as mentioned, regarding the language of the game itself - which for me is really a major problem. As long as the progam can be understandable, hearing the comentators is secondary

Message 46 of 129 (3,685 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not true! I bought the game in Brazil and iti did not come with brazilian portuguese narration. 
Contacted EA, Microsoft but none solved it! Changed the region and also did not worked!

why not make language DLC available for download and make your customers life easier??

Real shame!!

Message 47 of 129 (3,655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade I don't have the option to change my language, even though I bought the game in Belgium and thus should be able to choose English, French, Spanish and Dutch. It's been two weeks since you replied to this issue, despite numerous people complaining they have the same issue. Is it really that hard to fix this issue, and to at least aknowledge it? I want my money back if it's not fixed in the next update.
Message 48 of 129 (3,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I bought my fifa 21 disk in Israel but only english and arabic are the only language options. How can I activate spanish as well?
Message 49 of 129 (3,511 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@mondim7 Even before gameplay
Message 50 of 129 (3,486 Views)