FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

by Rizk2017

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

★★ Novice

For me the only commentary language available is english. I purchased FIFA 21 via Steam. Location: Romania.

Message 21 of 129 (7,111 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 - Commentary Languages

★★★★★ Newbie

I want the game in spanish and I can't have it because I live in The Netherlands. That make no sense. EA don't think on all the people that live abroad. Please, solve this. Add it to an update. I was playing FIFA for years here in Amsterdam with Spanish comments and I want to continue doing it. Without it, the game is not the same

Message 22 of 129 (7,092 Views)

★★ Novice

Does that mean that I live in UK I cant have the game in spanish? that doesnt make any sense...

Message 23 of 129 (7,073 Views)

★★ Novice

For me here in Germany is possible to download PT-BR, just go to game settings, audio and select commentary language, BRPT will show " not available, press X to download", there some other language options to download.

Message 24 of 129 (7,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

+1 I bought the game in Switzerland every year , and this year I found that I cannot play in Portuguese like usually.

I found PT-BR commentary on PlayStation store but I want the game text  in Portuguese and not the commentary’s.

please add the other text languages as dlc.

Message 25 of 129 (7,038 Views)

Portuguese

★★★ Newbie

Hi i get my fifa 21 in the uk,and for the first time since2015 dont have the portuguese languese,any one knows why???it will be included?!?thank you

Message 26 of 129 (7,019 Views)

Language settings in Spanish, not the commentator

★★ Novice

I live in UK and since I have memory every year Spanish language was an option to select the game settings at the beginning of the game. Why FIFA 21 does not come with Spanish? Did Spain leave Europe and I was not aware?.

Message 27 of 129 (6,921 Views)

★ Novice

Why Do you do this no sense langues region lock? I bought the PC version in UK  but i want the game in ITA. OMG what are you doing? Give us the multilanguage free as dlc. 

Message 28 of 129 (6,930 Views)

Unable to change commentary language on Fifa 21 (Origin)

★★ Novice

The option is grayed out and doesn't change even if i change launcher or game language. This wasn't mentioned anywhere before I bought the game and to be honest really makes me mad. A feature was actively removed from the game without my knowledge when i bought the game and my friends who play the game on playstation and xbox dont have this issue. Is there ANY way to change this option? If not then what are you doing EA? Why would you remove that?

Message 29 of 129 (6,862 Views)

★ Novice
That’s not true.
I just download the game and French is not available. I can play only with commentary in English Russian Polish and Spanish.

That’s completely stupid.
You have those different languages available, just let the people select what they want.
Message 30 of 129 (6,858 Views)