FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

by Rizk2017

Original Post

In-game Italian commentary

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I am writing here as I wasn't able to get clear answers either from PS or EA.

I have bought FIFA 21 for Playstation 4 on the online PS Store. I live in Israel, but I'm an Italian native speaker and always play the games and hear commentary in Italian.
I double-checked myself to be sure that nevertheless being in the Israeli region, Italian will be available as commentary/voice language in the game. Despite that it is specifically mentioned that italian commentary voice is included and available in the game version from the PS Store, this is not true. In the game, it's not possible to play with Italian commentary.

So, when you try to change the commentary in game, it doesn't show Italian as an option but only a few others. I have also attached screenshots that specify on the product page of FIFA 21 on the PS that Italian is available as Voice and this is the version I have bought.  

I have tried to look for FIFA 21 in-game commentary in Italian pack, but saw that there is only Portuguese available. I have referred to Playstation directly and they confirmed that I'm right and that Italian commentary is listed as available on the product I have purchased and told me to talk to EA directly. (https://www.playstation.com/he-il/games/ea-sports-fifa-21/)

I have talked to EA on both - Online chat and one hour phone call:

• On chat - I got a confirmation that if PSN confirmed the edition is correct for Italian, then I'm supposed to get the commentary. This ended with them telling me to wait for a game update - I already know it's hopeless. 
  • On the phone - they told me it's not clear why Playstation has referred me to EA and that they can't do anything about it.  

Please can someone help me with that matter? It's useless to play the game without the preferred commentary on it. 

Thanks in advance for time and attention,

Nathan

Message 91 of 129 (3,193 Views)

Wondering

★★★ Newbie

I get fifa 21 today (usa) I have spend over 50 $ and I dissatisfied no arabic commentary 

Any one can help please 

Rhx 

Message 92 of 129 (3,106 Views)

Polish commentary

★★★ Newbie

Hi how can I have polish commentary in the US version of fifa 21? I remember in a ps3 version I was able to choose polish?

Message 93 of 129 (2,989 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Ok why you add the important commentary like english , french , german , Italian , spanish , portougues , russian ?
Ok last edition ultimate, 2020 PS4 there is a file downloading for more commentary language and payable, ok we will pay in the store option addition
Message 94 of 129 (2,938 Views)

Re: Wondering

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I, like you, did not find the Arabic language
It's a very bad day
This problem must be resolved quickly

Message 95 of 129 (2,870 Views)

There is no Arabic language

★★★ Newbie

I get FIFA 21 today (USA) I have spend over 50 $ and I dissatisfied no Arabic commentary 

Any one can help please

It's a very bad day
This problem must be resolved quickly

Frown

Message 96 of 129 (2,878 Views)

Re: There is no Arabic language

★★★★ Guide
@ppeeto0 Arabic commentary is not available in the US version of the game. Commentary is locked to the region the game is purhased and what region gets what language is all down to what EA feels like.
Message 97 of 129 (2,861 Views)

Re: There is no Arabic language

★★★ Newbie

But there must be an update or something similar to download the languages I want

Message 98 of 129 (2,844 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

★★★★★ Newbie

It's the last time I am getting this game because it doesn't give us options to choose what we want

Message 99 of 129 (2,748 Views)

How to apply the Brazilian Portuguese DLC on Fifa 21 PS4?

★★★ Novice

Hello there. Please help me. How do I apply the brazilian portuguese dlc commentary on fifa 21, ps4. I live in europe. EA Help on twitter seem to be lost

Please anyone.

Message 100 of 129 (2,736 Views)