FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

by Narayanna

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

★★ Novice
@TheSoulLeader 100% Tom Cleverly can not and has never done 15 skill moves in a row. Yet every player in every position will do a number of skill moves all in a row while your defender looks at him in awe. If a player actually did this in a real game they'd have a Pickford done on them.
Message 31 of 254 (1,556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Caleb1320 Yes indeed Menu and background colors are so boring.

Also, the FUT menu used to be a lot better, really useless and bad this year

@k3sh22 I think the same things as you, I regret buying it.

I'm expecting that maybe they will fix the game, but the updates that came so far have not changed anything.

Message 32 of 254 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

What i think it is, ea just done care about the fifa community ive contacted them multiple times about all these problems and they say they cant do anything about it, the update they released a few days ago that was meant to fix so many things actually made my game worse, it seems like no matter what formation or tactics you use work and the thing where players like james Rodriguez can out pace people like sterling, aubamayang and joe gomez is just ridiculous. Just going to delete the game and maybe move to pes.

Message 33 of 254 (1,523 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@oor1l3yoo  You are right.

There is an unbelievably bad balance of speed between the Defender and the attacking players in the game.

Actually, that's exactly the summary of the game; Run, run, run, and goal, 

This is the whole game..

Message 34 of 254 (1,514 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Narayanna yeah that is exactly it, but it gets me mad simply because we pay what £60 for the basic version of fifa we shouldnt be having these problems i feel like ive gave money away for free, and its not like they cant afford to make the game good i think it was something like 1 billion they earned from micro transactions last year.

Message 35 of 254 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Pro

Things were fine at first, then weekend league comes around.   Ive been playing on and off all day on squad battles.  Things were fine, smooth . . passes going where i want them to, tackles connecting.  Along comes 17:00 and i start to play badly, of course though its not me playing badly its slight server lag.  Im passing at the heels of players with through balls, i cant take the ball off the AI and every tackle bounces straight back to them.

It ruins the game and its always the same.  Its pretty good at launch and slowly but surely goes downhill.

Message 36 of 254 (1,484 Views)

★ Novice

Also when they tackle you, you ALWAYS lose your balance or fall over.

You can't defend at all.

Sheffield United were playing better than Barcelona!

Message 37 of 254 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BurSamsun True
Message 38 of 254 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DucHH123 @Stupidzbible @Piabetic 

The game has been out for 1 month, unfortunately nothing has changed.

The game of a company that ignores so many complaints will not be taken again.

Obviously, they make the game according to esports players now.

I think the only reason they are so stupid goalkeepers and defenders is because they want plenty of goals in matches..

Message 39 of 254 (1,405 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m struggling to get into it too it . wen I load the game up I’m already thinking about turning it off then soon as I play one game wining or lossing, I’m just board out my brain . Every game everyone park the bus, the ai intercepts everything passes shots or the gk at your feet soon as u get a ball in behide there defence 2meters from he line games a joke 

Message 40 of 254 (1,393 Views)