FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

by Narayanna

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

★★★★ Novice

Fully agree, last good fifa was 18. This is the worst one yet, disgustingly bad. I honestly feel robbed. As bad as 20 was, I was more disappointed then angry. This time I’m mad that I spent money on this.

Message 11 of 254 (3,436 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@IversonTheGoat I think I need to create a petition and go to court. Every year we write to them, but they seem to see but speak until the money goes to us all the same. We pay for a quality product, but it is not quality ...
Message 12 of 254 (3,431 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IversonTheGoat Yes you are right, the already bad FIFA 20 is better than this.

This year goalkeepers and defensive style are even worse.

Message 13 of 254 (3,412 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly,yesterday in division rivals div.3 I made 7 wins in row,every player feel so good and today I have played 5 games and lost all of them in same division with same players playing absolutely trash.Every second normal pas was going to the opponent player for some reasons and most of the goals I received were so poor,ricochets poor passes and etc.I don't know why they are making such a "balance" 1 day great,1 day trash but it pisses me off and kills every intention for playing and enjoying UT.

Message 14 of 254 (3,380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

3 issues they need to correct immediately:

1. The ridiculous tiki taka by the forwarders inside the attacking area. It is so unrealistic! Any poor forwarder keeps ball possession, dribbling left and right, going forward and back until they kick from close to the net and scores!! While the defenders keep watching still like dummies. It definitely not happens like this in the real game! Totally not!

2. Ball reposition. The “eternal problem”. No comments about it. Goalies throwing handballs to forwarders, wrong passes that results in the most weird goals. I thought this problem was finally solved when i played the beta. Defenders approached the keeper to receive a pass in goal kick situation. No weird passes. Now you don’t have an option unless kick the ball away. Just weird. 
3. Referees are not playing fouls. A lot of fouls are happening but no action is taken by the referee. Itis completely unbalanced. 
Please correct this!!

Message 15 of 254 (3,376 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

FIFA 21 is hot trash!  Should be renamed “Counter Attack 21”.  No tactic just players in Meth running up and down the field.  This game is reminiscent of Mario Kart with the red shells for people who suck to stay relevant.  0/10 EA.  Rebounds to players in stride for goals happen twice a game.  So unrealistic.  EA you guys took a already bad game and made it worse.  So much wrong with it I can’t even begin to write them all down just a waste of time.  Erased it off my hard drive downloaded F1 instead.  Waste of money makes me rethink if Series X should be out on back burner.  Was so excited and now so disappointed.  Plays like a basketball game with 100 points per game.  BAD BAD BAD form EA.  Won’t Pre order any more after this will wait until Christmas and buy the game on sale for $25.

Message 16 of 254 (3,361 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SincerelyI43 @TheSoulLeader You are right.

Especially the goalkeepers are very bad,

Every ball that hits the goal scores a goal.

So this year the game is literally a big fiasco.

Message 17 of 254 (3,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa 21 its a * game....

Message 18 of 254 (3,255 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I have sent a DM to one of the admins on this board about the outright broken career mode. that was 4 days ago and I STILL have yet to hear back from him. BUT....he's on here right now answering questions about FUT mode. that is all they care about. and has been for the last 4 years. but even there, defense and goalkeeping is broken. and as someone said in this thread, one game I win 7-1 and tie or lose the next game, because all of a sudden my players forget how to pass, play defense, goaltend, and can't shoot on goal to save their lives. 

also...I'M SICK OF BEING IGNORED BY EA! Two games now...Madden and FIFA....are outright broken and they dont listen at all.

Message 19 of 254 (3,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

Terrible game, I dont know what they have done to ruin a game this much...the physics are terrible, the handicap is real, rebound and rebounds, unfair game. It does matter how good you are, you are playing against the elements here, things that you can never control.

I hope they fix the game soon, otherwise I wont play this * anymore, maybe just pro clubs.

Waste of money so far

Message 20 of 254 (3,223 Views)