Re: FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

by Bastionko

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@steluta2011 

Yeah you're right cause I regret buying it.

I won't make this mistake again.

@Khalandas

I agree with every sentence you say, you're right.

Yeah nothing we say here makes no sense cause they don't even care about us.

Or on the contrary they think the game is good, they think there is nothing to fix.

This producer team doesn't really understand from a football game.

Message 121 of 254 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Trash definitely ! Impossible to play it in Season mode , I deleted after playing 5 matches ...

Message 122 of 254 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

actually, the first few weeks it was ok. But then  they started nerfing things, changing things, adding waaaay too many new cards and now it is back to fifa 20.

Message 123 of 254 (661 Views)

★ Apprentice

This game is absolute garbage. EA finished it during the pandemic. To be honest the game is not * fisnished and they released it. So much sheenanigans. I now for a fact will stop buying fifa and fifa points. This lame game is a joke. These trickery of gambling I’m absolutely over with. They want you spend a lot of money buying packs to upgrade your ultimate team but like half of the time I don’t even know who the * some of these players are. They aren’t good. They so bad. When I spent like a fortune. The best I got was a 87 rated defender. Like seriously??? Trash game and trash company. 

Message 124 of 254 (632 Views)

★★ Novice
@BurSamsun I just tried FIFA 21 yesterday and I was honesly suprised by how weird the gameplau was. But I have to disagree I like the FIFA 20 gameplay and wish that with all the new features EA didn't change the gameplay
Message 125 of 254 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TheSoulLeader like playing pinball on a soccer pitch.
Message 126 of 254 (597 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Gavingrieves1 This is FIFA 21 simulator. Automation is in so much excess to cater children being competitive because they are the largest demographic of buyers in the market. Look at the settings every year in game control they have added full auto to another category in control settings. The game use to be semi-assistance and now it is full auto assistance in shooting, dribbling, passing, crossing, defending and even adding assisted contextual dribbling. The reason most veterans struggle is because they are use to controlling the game play but FIFA has slowly replaced game play with button timing. This happened in Madden now FIFA and next will be NHL. If you don’t believe me go look at control settings from previous FIFAs and look at FIFA 21 now auto everything to help players who suck stay relevant so they stay in the game and purchase more products. It’s a sad day for sports games. Same thing is happening to fighting games with auto special moves.
Message 127 of 254 (574 Views)

★★ Novice

I love playing this game and have for 3 years. But i have noticed the handicap system involved which causes my players to have a bad day or good day. Seems always to have affect on the whole team. 
My suggestion is that you offer a gameplay that has no game relates handicap. Traditional game (league) would still be there (with handicap like in golf) but you would have the option to play without gandicap. Like in golf. 
note that we all buy the game. And just want to use you brillient game and graphics engine to play Standard smile which is the most fun. 
Just please keep the good days and bad days in my hands and not the games hands.

br Eidur

Message 128 of 254 (547 Views)

★★ Guide

Losed 45 matches in a row, trash, trash. I will do own goals everyday, to help game be better trash. They don't have ears, game have 0.8 from 10 in metacritics, and they doing nothing. It is not normal.

Message 129 of 254 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I 100% agree with you , Fifa has gotten worse and worse over the years . And Fifa 21 is by far the * . It's gameplay is unbalanced , the AI is ridiculously stupid , nothing is right with this game . EA need to fix it up .

Message 130 of 254 (461 Views)