by Bastionko

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

★★ Novice

THIS GAME IS * THE WORST GAME EVER THIS GAME CAN NOT BE WORST

Message 91 of 254 (1,339 Views)

★★ Novice

feels like the game is throwing AND only if you are lucky you will win, you can be the best player in the world by far but if you are unlucky just a little bit you will lose every game

Message 92 of 254 (1,340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BurSamsun I hate the game so unrealistic. How often does a CL final finish 13-6??. Luckily for me I bought PES 21 too and so much more realistic even had a 1.0 win on a 15 min a half. I'm defo not buying fifa 22 for the last 3 years the game had been terrible. EA dont care they've made there money off it. They are just planned on making a fifa 22 that's even worse. They will fix it in May no doubt tho.
Message 93 of 254 (1,326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@leemccl2 The current FIFA is the same as PES 13 unfortunately Standard smile

FIFA is now a children's game, So you can score a lot of goals now, there is no realism.

Message 94 of 254 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

FIFA 21 it is a garbage game.Good thing i didn't buy it. Standard smile))

Message 95 of 254 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TTZ_Dipsy Its terrible all you need is pace. You can be a better player but they can have pace and they'll win
Message 96 of 254 (1,270 Views)

★★ Guide

Game is garbage for online playing, and the best of all is that ea don't care about it. They don't hear very well, just think why, they love to do that to players. 

Message 97 of 254 (1,259 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been recording my games and want to send them to EA and have them comment on how ridiculous it is.  I get so angry with the game, it is so stupid how everything plays out, simple passes missing their team mate, opponent Harry Maguire our pacing Sane on a run half the pitch,  shots missing open goals. Opponents running straight through my players.  Goalkeepers not saving anything whilst the opponents is Gordon Banks. How do I send them some of the 100s of game videos to show them crap that we experience. 

Message 98 of 254 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@CHEWBACCAno1  Yes you are right.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

You can report problems here.

I don't think they care much but take your chances anyway

Message 99 of 254 (1,238 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone notice in ultimate team that your players start underperforming after a certain amount of games??  My 90+ pace players soon can't get past anyone and my 85+ strength defenders get shrugged off the ball from anyone I don't know how they are doing it but I think it's to get people constantly buying pack and players cause they feel the players are no longer good

Fifa are scum bags and will try anything to keep people spending cash

#BOYCOTTFIFA

Message 100 of 254 (1,239 Views)