Re: FIFA 21 A Terrible Game with one word

by royhodge13

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mattoverfield24 Hahah yep totally get all this and million percent agree all fixed
Message 61 of 254 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@lucaswrightyup 

You're right my friend, I think the same as you.

@amgooner 

You're completely right when you say.

Like I said run and shoot, shoot, score, that's all.

There is no tactics left in the game, but we still play with tactical defense, So strange really Standard smile

Message 62 of 254 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa 21 is the worse Fifa ever 

Message 63 of 254 (953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You just nailed it - how did they make football so annoying, frustrating and utterly pointless to play? 

referee decisions - broken

passing - broken

rebounds - broken

goalkeepers - is there any point in having one?

8-7 scorelines - really?

Button delay - this exists intentionally

Even the menus are laggy and unnecessarily difficult to navigate. Wins don’t feel deserved anymore, just blatantly obvious that it was written in the s c r i p t for you to win. 

i think it’s time everyone realised that this game is now aimed solely at the players with squirrels as their badge and 6 strikers in the starting line up. They are the target audience because they probably buy more packs and they don’t come on here calling out ea for their shortcomings and their “cash over customer” attitude

Message 64 of 254 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They have made the game worse.  LIVE FUT FRIENDLY objectives are ridiculous.  Not enough players... and because of that, really good players destroy average players (me)  RIVALS is now weak because of it.  Get rid of LIVE FUT FRIENDLIES and go back to solely RIVALS.  Also, CO-OP?  I don't have any friends in the FIFA world.  I am f-ing 50 years old!  SO, I guess I will never get any objectives that relate to CO-OP.

Message 65 of 254 (922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Dybalaking_Ander @Johnnyrkfifa @scrptedtofk  You are absolutely right..

A new update came to the game today.

And unfortunately, nothing complained about again was not fixed.

As you know the defender is walking across the field again.

Goalkeepers are already eating what comes and goes like goods.

Two important things are defense and goalkeepers still not improved.

In short, I really got cold from the game..

@EA_Cade, Please, as Community manager, tell us a few things.

The game has been released 1 month and today the 5th game update has been made.

But nothing complained about was fixed.

People don't want much, fix the Goalkeepers, fix the defense, that's all.

Message 66 of 254 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish this let you upload videos so you guys could see, I just lost last minute 7-6 to a penalty, where, wait for it...... I didn’t even touch the player hahahaha. The referee just randomly gave a penalty. I can’t even describe how not a penalty it was

Message 67 of 254 (900 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is awful. 

My main criticisms.

Tackling. A defender will win a tackle then glitches and somehow loses the ball, usually results in a goal.

Penalties. No input from user can lead to a penalty. Why?

Passing. Nowhere near as bad as Fifa20 but still bad.

Input delay. So I played a game yesterday. I click pass - nothing happens. I turn backwards and then the pass registers. They obviously score from the delayed loose pass. Also shooting. Get in the area click shoot. Nothing...then wait until defender in the way and the shot gets blocked.

AI blocks. Probably my biggest gripe. Insane blocks by the AI. If it’s player sliding tackles of whatever, fine but AI blocks are so op in Fifa21 it’s crazy. 
Ghost tackling. Where the ball goes through the defenders foot. You make the tackle but for whatever reason the game wants the opponent to score and the ball goes through the foot of the defender like he’s a ghost. 
Slide tackles randomness. Two footed tackles from behind seems to be ok. No foul.

left stick dribbling. Why remove this?

pay to win. This is the most pay 2 win fifa. Get two insane defenders and watch the AI blocks. 
Rebounds/deflections. Say no more..

”one of those games” EA get very touchy about this subject. Every Fifa player has experienced it. You play against a worse player. You get a 2-0 lead and then things “change” you lose all 50/50s. Input delay, AI blocks, insane saves, they get a 45th minute double rebound goal. We all know what happens. Every Fifa player knows. Why it exists? I don’t know? But the topic is not up for conversation from our sellers.

servers. Friday night, new promo..servers down.

transfer market web app. Continue playing to “earn access”. No guys “our servers can’t handle the traffic of too many people on the web app so we will make new players feel like we are cheats” is more accurate.

encouraging children to gamble. Fifa points etc. Sad to see but greed etc from EA

children robbing. See above. Very sad to see so many cases of children robbing from parents to buy packs/gamble. But EA makes money from this. I am not sure how this evil is allowed but it is. 

Message 68 of 254 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

This game is utter garbage. I have so many regrets getting this game. The FUT matchmaking is aimed at getting you to spend more money. I have played hundreds of games and only three of those games I have played teams of my level. Every single game you will match with someone with an insanely strong team until you give in and decide to spend more money to get those OP players to give you any chance of actually winning. Dont bother with this and if you really want a football game, just buy the old fifa for pennies and dont waste ur money on a system designed to frustrate you into spending even more money.

EA have shamelessly exploited gamers for years using this system so they know exactly what they are doing.

AVOID!!

Message 69 of 254 (856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@royhodge13 @baraa97 , Yes, you are right

And despite all the complaints, there was no improvement

Either they can't make the game anymore or they want the game to be like this.

They don't even feel the need to answer. No need to say anything else.

I stopped playing the game anymore because it is a really boring game.

Message 70 of 254 (827 Views)