Re: FIFA 20 is completely unplayable

by tolusich

Original Post

@dualitycr Make sure you go over the goals you conceded and see what you could've done differently. A lot of times we are not open to improvement and just blame the game for our mistakes.

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 25 (369 Views)

@rob6278 There are ways on countering high-pressure teams. Look up how to counter pressing.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 25 (368 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ye but when they dont lose any energy cant you see that's a problem just had a game and the pressure was full on and he wasnt losing stamina after he paused game they fix one problem and then another one pops up

Message 23 of 25 (329 Views)

★★★ Guide

Servers overload / slowdown, too many cheaters, "window left" bug and then disconnections, and too many other malfunctions.

It makes no sense to play FIFA 20, then it makes no sense to buy it.

I will never buy any other EA products. This is for sure, 100%. 

Message 24 of 25 (313 Views)

★★ Novice
@rob6278 Yeah, its frustrating, i am playing a game all the time, making chances, and then in second half of last 15 minutes of match opponent pause a game and then everything begin to be complicated... Opponents players dont have any stamina but they are still faster and more agressive then my balanced style playing players... I'm done with this game it is killing me... It is obviously scripted...
Message 25 of 25 (260 Views)