FIFA 20 is completely unplayable

by Rollexx28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 is completely unplayable

★★★★★ Novice

This is the last time I buy a FIFA game, I tried to ignore all the bugs but even the gameplay is completely broken, I play on ultimate with slow gameplay, every match I play no matter which teams are playing, the match ends with a big scoreline like 8-6 5-4, scores like that, AI defense is completely broken, defenders don't move the right way and mark their opponents, defensive midfielders never cover players coming in from outside the box, opponent's goalkeepers only make easy saves and never rush attackers when they're one on one, opponent go all out attack at the end of the match no matter what the score is and with that kind of bad defending every match goes crazy at the end with both sides scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes, it happens every single match, my career save results are crazy and I tried to adjust the sliders, tried everything, nothing could fix the gameplay. I've been a FIFA fan since 2004 but this is it for me, FIFA 20 has been a disaster so far, it's better if EA refunds us and re-release it in 2021 cause that's how long it's probably gonna take them to fix this messed up game.

Message 1 of 25 (4,130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 is completely unplayable

@Rollexx28 I'm sorry you feel that way, but Defending is not the same as FIFA 19 and therefore one must make the necessary adjustments to their defending to be successful in FIFA.

I will redirect this post to the following post for the answer: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FIFA-20-Defence-is-Horrible/m-p/8259864#M5254

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 25 (2,663 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Same here mate I agree fifa 20 is broken does the same things to me as well and yes I won't be buying fifa 21 22 23 or any other fifa game again ea are the biggest cheats in the gaming business we pay good money for the game we want the game 100 per cent right. 

Message 2 of 25 (4,047 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am sick of this game. Every game plays different.

You have covered every problem yet they do patches for players hair colours.

Fix the game.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY PEOPLe who have same ayers react totally different

Rashfird lightning quick when playing against him but for me he can't run.

Why is it that your opponent always has good movement and runners but mine are constantly static.

This game is pretty much unayable.

I played 6 champs games today lost first 2 (zero movement) then won 1 where i had loads of it.

Tgen lost another 3 with players running from there own half not getting tured blitzing past my 92 pace players with a player of 81 pace to score.

Absolute shocker thus guys

Message 3 of 25 (3,816 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Rollexx28 Its just not as enjoyable as it used to be. Wins feel blah and losses feel cheated
Message 4 of 25 (3,625 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Rollexx28 lf they dont rectify am not buying fifa anymore
Message 5 of 25 (3,382 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Gmwas_punisher did a replay of an AI goal and the CB looked like he was a receptionist..."the empty part of the goal is that way sir." just stood there.
Message 6 of 25 (3,343 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Gavingrieves1 And no one form ea replies becuase they are * and dont give a *
Message 7 of 25 (3,315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hate that all the matches end with a score like 6-5 5-4 6-4, thats not realistic.

Defenders are completely stupids and no matter if u are playing against a team that is on relegation zone they will always score more than 1 goal.

Keepers are too bad that they can’t even make one single save. And when you press triangle or Y they dont run fast, they run very slow , well if they want because there are times that they dont do what u tell them to do. 

I have like 20 shoots per match and only score between 3 and 5 goals, but everytime AI shoots its a goal, they dont miss even 1 goal, no matter against which team you are playing. Always at the fisrt minutes of the match its me the one that is attacking but the AI turn on god on the 20 minute of the match and they always score on they very first situation.

If u are playing career mode maybe u get only one realistic match per season like 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1, and thats very annoying because u dont see in real life matches ending up with a score of 6-5,  6-4, 5-4 every match

Message 8 of 25 (3,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Already said my piece on this and I was banned for 3 days for calling the programmers goof troops. Worst Fifa game ever made.

Message 9 of 25 (3,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rollexx28 I agree 100%. I was a division 3 player today on ‘19, but now I can’t get out of Division 9. As soon as I get close, I lose 3 games in a row.
Message 10 of 25 (3,113 Views)