FIFA 20 injustice is insane.

by iPurpleDragon

Original Post

Re: FIFA 20 injustice is insane.

[ Edited ]

@iPurpleDragonI agree with you that this game hasn't been geared towards true casuals. I am not a competitive player or that good at the game, but like you said, I do have a lot more free time to grind it out and get good cards from that.

My suggestion moving forward is this: Get players with 5 star WF as they tend to hold value and stay OP (Ben Yedder (any version), Mendy (any version), Neymar (any versions). You get it. That way, even if new cards come out... your players will still be OP and you'll feel a lot better about being a true casual. I see a lot of people still using NIF Neymar in their stacked teams... some even still using the Mendy or Dembele since the start. They perform so much better than their stats suggest because they can pass with both feet and shoot with both feet.

On my new account, I am now in Div 7 (71-8-11), in Rank 1 (16k) playing against stacked teams with this team:

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16544798

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/16544886

And, I'm loving it! :D

PS: Opened all 52 packs I was saving up and only got Ederson and Godin. No TOTSSF. :/

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 28 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

That’s my point though. If I was a division 7 or 8 player people would just say I’m bad at the game and to quit moaning. But as someone who is of a higher division and still feels like this doesn’t that say a lot about the game? The fact the best player in the world gets no joy from it says it all too? I’m just saying as someone who’s played Fifa for 17 years I can clearly see the change and this in game bull that’s crept in over the years to help those worse at the game. Why would they want someone beating a worse player 6-0 and have the worse player not buy a future game or invest in this when they can manipulate the play to make it feel ‘even.’ Its not even hidden it’s so clear.

When it comes to FUT all they want is for you to buy packs and spend money so the matchmaking pits you against better teams with OP players with all these unfair icon, TOTS cards etc. And then on seasons they haven’t bothered with the gameplay. Like why is the gameplay in seasons and FUT so different? It’s because they’ve left seasons to rot, chucked some ‘momentum’ boosters in there and put nothing in the concept of AI. Just picks a winner, boosts their players and then they win no matter what you do. 

Message 22 of 28 (593 Views)

★★★ Novice

DDA/ scripting is a definite thing, regardless of how many times it’s denied.

I don’t clock watch in game (which takes the “oh he must be panicking” aspect out, plus I’ll be say 3 goals up) but the amount of times (to the point where I now just think “ah it must be extra time”...and it is) where some 75 rated player absolutely skins my 94 defenders and sinks a world beating goal is unreal, and beyond a coincidence or any “...maybe it’s not Fifa it’s you” nonsense. 

It exists. It’s not against YOU it’s against all. Here’s the reason why, you keep playing, and when this nonsense happens a lot of people will assume the team needs bolstering and will trot off to buy packs. It’s that simple. 

It’ll definitely come out one day, but till then we have to eat the lies with a big smile. 

Message 23 of 28 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

just an update to show how ridiculous this game really is. Played my first game in a couple of months, Wales vs Tigres and I’m 3-0 up in the 80th minute, they’ve had 2 shots all game, I’ve had about 12. I don’t change my tactics and they don’t change theirs. Suddenly they score 4 goals from no where with every shot, all with lucky 2nd bounces or after getting away with clear fouls. Daniel James by far the quickest player on the pitch was getting caught by everyone. Even from kick off my players couldn’t pass the ball at all, goes well off target and pea rolls to a player. 

fifa is scripted and it completely ruins the game. You could quite clearly see the AI was doing everything in its power to ensure the other person would win it was quite incredible. And as ALWAYS, the winning goal was because my keeper went for walkies and they had an open goal. Wasn’t holding Y or anything, he simply moves out the way so they can roll it in. Typical scripted Fifa just helping the bad players. EA are a dishonest conglomerate who don’t care about player experience and only care about money and how deep a rich kid’s daddy’s pocket is. Fifa 21 will just be the same crap and you idiots will go out and buy it😂my 17 year affiliation with Fifa is officially over and I’m so happy that I’m now playing games where you win on your talent, not because the computer decides to take over and control the game. Maybe one day they’ll make a realistic game based on talent, but year after year it gets worse and they neglect every area that they can’t earn money from.

Message 24 of 28 (487 Views)

★★ Novice

totally agree, although not at the same level as you, it is all scripted, occasionally you get put against a noob or 2 and you win 10-1 but it is ridiculas how the game turns when winning and losing just to make money

Message 25 of 28 (458 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That’s why I speak out man! If in was Div 7 I’d be called a bad Fifa player and I need to get better etc, which all the Fifa fan boys still do because they’re blind and are happy to hand over £100’s to a game which will screw them over. But because I’m Div1/2 and win more than I lose I think I have a valid point, especially as all the losses follow the EXACT same pattern where your players don’t work, they can’t pass the ball, they can’t shoot, your rapid players suddenly can’t out run the slowest player on their team. An opponents Jerome Boateng caught my Daniel James twice during the latest scripted game I was winning comfortably. It’s not you, it’s the game. Ever since players can spend physical money on packs the game has become more and more scripted so you’re forced to spend £100’s to enjoy the game. Nothing is enjoyable about this game, even the best player in the world says that! Shows how little EA really care about their games.

Message 26 of 28 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@iPurpleDragon
Off topic:

What did you select for Auto Switching setting?
“Air Balls and Loose Balls,” “Auto,” or “Manual”

and for "Auto Switching Move Assistance"?
“None,” “Low,” “Medium,” or “High”

What type of formation and offensive and defensive tatics do you use most?

I'm just curious to know. I'm not in division 1 or 2.🙂

Thanks!

P.S. I never bought Fifa Points!

Message 27 of 28 (435 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it’s so pointless winning a game by 3 or 4 goals early on as the scripting will just go in their favour. Was 5-1 up at half time dominating, then they score in the 49th minute after 2 minutes added on then all their shots go in whilst Allison saves everything. Get away with foul after foul, VVD took Griezmann out last man and didn’t even get a free kick, and then they score in the 95th minute as my keeper moves out the way when only 2 minutes were added on😂😂Fifa is soooo scripted they don’t even hide it. 

Message 28 of 28 (365 Views)