FIFA 20 gameplay and career mode suggestions

by TobiSamibaf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 gameplay and career mode suggestions

★★ Newbie

I play FIFA now since FIFA 10 and  I am still missing some major gameplay impacts and I would like to share them.

1.) In modern football it is common to swap the formations while defending and attacking. Often a 4-2-3-1 gets a 4-4-2 while defending. For example barcelonas 4-3-3 in offense is also a 4-4-2 while they are defending. Yes in theory you could swap it every time but nobody really would do that. Individual formations would be lovely again.

2.) Defending Zones! We need some more advanced settings. Double that player in this specific area etc. There have to be more detailed informations and different teampressing steps. High pressure to the defenders, let them have the ball on the wing but not in the middle for example. Not those weird bars.

Career Mode specific

3.)  The match simulation has to become more detailed. Maybe even show Highlights or major plays. Sometimes you just want to sim a game and then you lose to a tier 3 Team while you have the craziest team ever. Career mode should become more coaching in general.

4.) Players are humans. I am bored of the same dialogues. Homesickness and then transfers to a team in the same league like WTF. If a player doesn't like to play for your club any longer he should play way worse or even do some strike action. Dembele to barcelona for example.

5.) I am sorry to say but I really don't like the stats design to see how players develop. It was way better in the old FIFA parts.

6.) Scouting and Talents. The scouting is fine as it is but there have to be the other teams U23, U19, U17 and maybe younger to give some players playtime after injuries for example. In general more realism is needed.

7.) Training. Sigh... where do I start here. Why can I only train max 5 people? Maybe choose between better individual training with talents or general team training. FIFA 12 on my Phone got that but not FIFA 19 on console? Some players stats should grow with age like composure and if I train stamina with an older player 33 years for example he shouldn't drop his stamina by 20 stats in one season. Make training available every day but with more units of training the chance of injuries should grow.

Thats it for the moment^^

sorry for my bad english

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 gameplay and career mode suggestions

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @TobiSamibaf.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

Re: FIFA 20 gameplay and career mode suggestions

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @TobiSamibaf.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)