FIFA 20 TOTS Pack missing

by manoylo_vnc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 TOTS Pack missing

★ Novice

Hi,

I've finished TOTS SBC last night, and the pack was nowhere to be found.

After I submitted my squad, it asked me if I wanted to submit a player from my current team and I tapped yes. It just exited back to the main FUT menu, and the pack wasn't added to my packs.

Team was submitted though.

What should I do to get my TOTS pack?

Cheers

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 TOTS Pack missing

[ Edited ]
Hero

@manoylo_vnccheck that it didn't glitch and open the pack, leaving your tots player in your unassigned players. you can do this by opening a different pack, or by buying any player from the transfer market (without buy it now) then assigning the player to club/transfer market

It's a possibilty this happened as it just happened to me with todays 86+ sbc,

it might be that your pack did disappear though - if your pack did disappear then raise a bug report on this forum, in answers hq, fifa 20 main menu, bug reports. You should also private message @eahelp on twitter

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

All Replies

Re: FIFA 20 TOTS Pack missing

[ Edited ]
Hero

@manoylo_vnccheck that it didn't glitch and open the pack, leaving your tots player in your unassigned players. you can do this by opening a different pack, or by buying any player from the transfer market (without buy it now) then assigning the player to club/transfer market

It's a possibilty this happened as it just happened to me with todays 86+ sbc,

it might be that your pack did disappear though - if your pack did disappear then raise a bug report on this forum, in answers hq, fifa 20 main menu, bug reports. You should also private message @eahelp on twitter

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)