Re: FIFA 20 SEASON 10

by JaimeMozoDutton

Original Post

Re: FIFA 20 Season 10

★★ Novice

Same issue here, I started laughing yesterday when I realized the problem, I have 50 games left to level 30. I just messaged ea sports regarding the problem. But EA being EA, who knows when they'll reply. Ill keep you guys informed.

Message 11 of 36 (1,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have even sent a Direct Message to @EA_Darko, but he hasn't replied yet. Hopefully he will soon, because it is ridiculous that tons of topics on this have been opened and they haven't replied to a single one of them. I am so done with how EA treats their customers, it's disgraceful and lacks all respect.

Message 12 of 36 (1,274 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 ultimate team season 10 can't be completed

★★★ Newbie

Same here 1xp needed and can't complete season 10

Message 13 of 36 (1,188 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 season 10

★★★★★ Novice

Have been trying to to get in touch with FIFA for a week and no answer. They clearly don’t care as it is a FIFA 20 problem and they have moved onto FIFA21

Message 14 of 36 (1,191 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Been trying to contact EA on Twitter for a week and no answer. Feels like they put it at 1xp short on purpose to troll players for not buying FIFA 21 as soon as it was put. I haven’t turned FIFA on since I found out about this bug and I won’t be spending money on an EA products in the future if this isn’t fixed. Shocking customer care.

Message 15 of 36 (1,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This is currently under investigation by the FIFA team, testing a fix at the moment.

Accepting as solution for visibility purposes. 

This is now resolved, you should see an extra objective in game now to allow you to complete the season.  

EACade
Message 16 of 36 (7,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade do you know when roughly this will be fixed? Kinda bummed me out realising that I couldn't get my ultimate pack, many thanks 🙏🏻
Message 17 of 36 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@JaimeMozoDutton I’d agree with that.
Also the fact that all the other rewards were spaced out so badly and poor for all the games put in.
Then to top it off hardly get any good players in packs anymore.
Message 18 of 36 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why have you have you marked this as solved when it clearly isn’t until it is... it’s just been investigated... solved it, “this problem in now fixed”

Message 19 of 36 (947 Views)

★★ Novice

They are more focused on FIFA21 and PS5 launch. Pathetic!!! 

Message 20 of 36 (917 Views)