Fifa 20 season 10

by MohaMonef

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Season 10

★★★★ Novice

I just finished all the 150 games from the objectives and I am 1 xp point away from reaching the final pack with no more objectives. Will there be more objectives in the future or is it a mistake giving that you can almost complete it with these?

Message 1 of 36 (6,948 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 SEASON 10

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This is currently under investigation by the FIFA team, testing a fix at the moment.

Accepting as solution for visibility purposes. 

This is now resolved, you should see an extra objective in game now to allow you to complete the season.  

EACade

View in thread

Message 16 of 36 (7,528 Views)

All Replies

Re: FIFA 20 Season 10

★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue that I tried posting yesterday, apparently it did not get through. But this is very annoying, even though I saw it coming after completing one of three batches. Hopefully they fix this soon! Even adding 1xp for using a consumable item or something would work.

Message 2 of 36 (6,917 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA, PLEASE RESPOND 

Message 3 of 36 (6,896 Views)

Fifa 20 season 10

★★ Novice

I just finished the 150 games of season 10 on fifa 20 fut, but I can’t get the ultimate pack because these is a 1 xp missing , anyone knows how to get that last xp?  Or is these any official response from EA ? 
thank you 

Message 4 of 36 (6,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please can you respond to this thread. I am having the same problem and after playing 150 games to earn this reward it is so frustrating to see that I am just 1XP short of the level 30 reward. It’s almost like this has been done on purpose to troll players for still playing the old game instead of buying FIFA 21.

Message 5 of 36 (6,757 Views)

★★ Novice

looks like a joke..  if really don't have another mission that gives 1XP. I stop play..

Message 6 of 36 (6,681 Views)

FIFA 20 SEASON 10

★★ Novice

How is EA gonna compensate for FIFA 20 mega glitch of 1XP point needed to unlock lvl 30, how are they gonna fix the glitch?

C'mon EA, don't be so mean to us, we devoted our time on your game and now you troll us like this? Unfair man, fix it soon.

Message 7 of 36 (6,478 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA.. I don't know how to put this in words but just fix this damn thing. Going for the new things(FIFA 21)doesn't mean you can leave the problems in fifa 20 just like that. 

Message 8 of 36 (6,647 Views)

Fifa 20 ultimate team season 10 can't be completed

★★ Novice

Hi can anyone help please can't complete fifa 20 ultimate team season 10 

Message 9 of 36 (6,466 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 10 of 36 (6,591 Views)