Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Premier Access Only???

★★★ Novice

I am looking to buy FIFA 20 through the Origin Store

But when i look, it says 'Only Available through Premier'

I am looking for just this game, no others

Why has the game gone to premier access only, or is this a temporary glitch with the store?

Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 Premier Access Only???

Community Manager

Hello. @trebor22031982 You should be able to buy it by searching for FIFA 20 in the Origin Store and then clicking on the 'Get the Game' button. You should be able to see the 'Buy Now' option on the right side of the screen.

EA_Joz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 Premier Access Only???

Community Manager

Hello. @trebor22031982 You should be able to buy it by searching for FIFA 20 in the Origin Store and then clicking on the 'Get the Game' button. You should be able to see the 'Buy Now' option on the right side of the screen.

EA_Joz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)
Twitter Stream