Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 20 Needs Option Files

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Needs Option Files

★★★★ Novice

We need an option to customize club's logo, kits, and name also need an option to download logos and kits just like in PES. Konami is EA biggest competition as they have got partnership over Juventus and it's time EA steps up. That being said EA needs to add the feature to download and customize the clubs in the game. This will benefit EA and their community as EA has lost alot when they lost this partnership. To make it better we should be able to customize Piemonte Calcio and change the name back to Juventus and we should be able to upload Juventus logo and customize the kits. If EA's biggest competition can add option files then EA can definitely add it as well. Make the community happy again after this disappointing loss by adding this option in the game.

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @SportRise.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @SportRise.

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Finally a community manager has responded to my post much appreciated for letting me know you have acknowledged one of my posts. I really hope you take this in consideration and make this an option in FIFA 20.
Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Juventus is my favourite club so I like ea game also so to do all your possible to bring back Juventus in your games Otherwise you are going to los a Lot of money ... please Juventus back

Message 4 of 4 (66 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help