FIFA 20 Keyboard control issue

by nagatouzumaki610

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Keyboard control issue

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to play FIFA20 on my laptop. It works perfectly fine with an external keyboard but when I try to play using my laptop's keyboard, the controls are messed up, the lob cross button automatically gets triggered on its own(PS: I can play other games using my laptop keyboard perfectly fine). Please help

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 Keyboard control issue

Community Manager
Hi @nagatouzumaki610,

Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @nagatouzumaki610,

Hmm, can you try this please and let me know if it recurs?

From @CapitanRoyon:

Disable cloud saves in Origin, Application settings, Installations and Saved Game States. Turn them off. Then change the name of the FIFA 20 folder to e.g. FIFA 20 copy, this directory is located in% USERPROFILE% \ Documents or% USERPROFILE% \ My documents, then restart the game.

Warning! Single player game saves may be lost (Career mode). The backup copy of locally saved games will be in the "FIFA 20 Backup" folder.
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I did the above steps but the issue still exists. Frown
Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @nagatouzumaki610,

Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade
Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)