Re: FIFA 20 IS SO SHOCKINGLY BAD

by zakka1daa

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Izzy_FUT_Dubsin every weekend league I meet 3-5 guys who are just obsessed with skill moves and believe me, you played a lot of matches, I am sure but I also played in this FIFA close to 3000 matches and so I really met many of them.

I can at least destroy AI in Squad Battles because even AI is unable to defend against 5 drag backs in a row but it is boring and nothing what football is about, skill moves should be something extra, to enrich the game not the main mechanic with close to zero chance of failing, since like November, never seen any failed dragback or elastico, failed in terms of player in control losing the ball himself as it could and should sometimes happen

Edit: holy molly... not 3000 but more than 4500 matches already... pffuuu so much stress hidden in those numbers Standard smile

Message 21 of 34 (601 Views)

@zakka1daa Drag backs are definitely too OP. Hopefully, 21 solves this.
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 34 (595 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs maybe, I have decided not to buy FIFA 21, my girlfriend will appreciate it as I wont be so mad every weekend :D And I really felt better recently with covid in my blood than with FIFA on my screen Standard smile
Message 23 of 34 (595 Views)

@zakka1daa Oof. That's a tough comparison. But, I hope you give your gf a lot more time now! :D
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 24 of 34 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Izzy_FUT_DubsAs I had to go thru covid, it is real life comparison, FIFA is really more painful, no joke.

And just watched trailer for FIFA 21... Agile driblling so I am quite sure skill moves will be even more OP, cannot understand why there is Volta when even in FUT some good players can make it look like that, skill moves in that scale should remain in Volta and in FUT should be just extra suprise for opponent, not like now, ball roll thru half of the playground and other crazy stuff. FIFA is not simulation but this is too much.

Message 25 of 34 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs i had many breaks, and i come back thinking, "this time I will play more slow and quiet", but it happens again, and again, and there is a limit...stupid misses, stupid goalkeepers errors, rivals that are in other level playing with me?....if you see all my videos there is not only misses, there are too many bugs... and defend is so difficult that I am not happy playing the game. If you think the game is not the problem, we can play a match when you want, and i can tell you all the things that i think are wrong on this game....

But right now, this community is toxic and I dont want to participate. I expect many people do the same to give a clear message to EA.....because right now is clear that the company dont matter what we think....

see the servers situation....all the people have problems with EA servers...and when we chat with the origin support team, they say to us "the problem is not the server, check your internet".....all the FIFA 20 players i know think EA servers are horrible, and all get the same answer....
don't you find it strange?

It's a company which was voted as the worst company in the world two times in a row....

EA Games is in Wikipedia for that....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Electronic_Arts#Consumerist_rating_as_%22Worst_Company_in...

All the people is wrong?

You believe what they say because is your work (or it looks like)....so if it is not...show me...proove me that i am wrong.....
Message 26 of 34 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs Ypu can say what you want but for me is clear that my players are slower because I don't buy things....is not about knowing to make special movements....is because this game and this company is a fraud...
Message 27 of 34 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Garsiv1932 my players are not passing the ball where I want----why this? where are the developers? where are the people of EA Games to answer for this behaviour? explain me why?????
Message 28 of 34 (517 Views)

★ Apprentice

my son bought it 

but it is worse than last year 

Message 29 of 34 (462 Views)

★ Apprentice

the pros put loads of money in or loads of viewers on you tube 

so are going to be looked after more 

would be interesting to see how many of these problems crop up at tournaments 

Message 30 of 34 (462 Views)