THIS GAME HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE IT CAME 

SO REALLY THESE SO-CALLED CHAMPIONS AT THE FIFA TOURNAMENTS ARENT THE BEST 

NOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHO IS GOOD AND WHO ISNT  

SOMEBODY SHOULD LOOK INTO HOW EA GET THE LICENCING FROM FIFA 

FIFA WHO HAVE A FAIRPLAY POLICY 

Message 1 of 34 (1,080 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 IS SO SHOCKINGLY BAD

[ Edited ]

@crockedloki5802It's dependant on skill level. You win 6-0 one game because the opponent is weaker. You lose 6-0 the other because the opponent is better. Why do you think the pro's continue to be pro? It's about their consistency and them actually being pros. No one is pro out of luck or from your theories.

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 34 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs What would you say if I show you many of my replays from rivals and WL where I dominate all the match with shots stats 20-2 in my favour and I lose 1-0 because of crazy saves from opponents goalkeeper and defenders jumping like in Matrix and clearing the ball just off the line???
Message 3 of 34 (1,032 Views)

★ Apprentice

i dominate 80-90% games

between 60/80% possesion

more shot on target 

so in football these kind of stats win games look at the big teams  

the last team to win anything with less possession and counter-attacking football  was Leicester 

it was a one off  

you don't outplay teams one after another dominating and lose and draw as many times as I have this season 

go and look to see the last team that score 6 goals and lost  

I've actually been beat 7-8 on here   its bs 

Message 4 of 34 (1,026 Views)

★ Apprentice
why has your answer gone as accepted solution I've not accepted it
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs
Message 5 of 34 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crockedloki5802 unfortunately you are right, this game is so bad... I felt better when I recently had covid than this weekend playing this game... How can EA ask every year full tag price for just updated roasters and few cosmetic changes... they should sell the game for few bucks as they make fortune on selling points to children (until it will be stopped by every single country by law as it is pure hazard without license)
Message 6 of 34 (998 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is easy, dont buy the fifa 21.

I bought fifa 20 because it was included in my PS4. And I played this game a lot, because I love the game, but EA killed my passion, do i will answer to the company by not buying the fifa again until they fix the gameplay. I have at least 20 videos with crazy goals or bugs...

Like other players say, is possible that we loose because the other player is better, but what is not normal is that in one game you play with a player that has a lever that is incredibly lower than yours and in the next game you are playing with another one that has a huge level compared with ours? this is not normal.

All of us experienced problems playing this game, sometimes is lag, sometimes is a crazy goal, sometimes our players become extremely lower, and sometimes would know that you will lose, how is this? are us vidents? has someone special powers?

The only way to change what is happening with Fifa is to not buy the new fifa, is the only way that EA will see that clients are not happy...if we dont do nothing EA will continue giving us a horrible game experience.

This game is not fun anymore....

Message 7 of 34 (987 Views)

Message 8 of 34 (984 Views)

@lllytkapb If you're taking THAT many shots and still can't win, you probably need to get better at finishing. Look at how pros finish and try to learn from it. They make it seem so easy, but it's not automatic.

You could even try perfecting timed finishing.

Message 9 of 34 (948 Views)

@Garsiv1932 ok:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDamyTlVzA

Message 10 of 34 (947 Views)