Re: FIFA 20 Create A Player

by HeyJeoo

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@HeyJeoo WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING MESSAGES IN THIS TOPIC. THE MORE POSTS THE HIGHER THIS TOPIC IS ON THE WEBSITE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND COMMENT THEN HOPEFULLY EA WILL ACT. ALTHOUGH ATM IT SEEMS A LONG SHOT. DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATTER WHAT POSTS ARE ABOUT PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT RELEVANT THO. JUST BOMBARD THIS TOPIC
Message 21 of 31 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@caluddros WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING MESSAGES IN THIS TOPIC. THE MORE POSTS THE HIGHER THIS TOPIC IS ON THE WEBSITE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND COMMENT THEN HOPEFULLY EA WILL ACT. ALTHOUGH ATM IT SEEMS A LONG SHOT. DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATTER WHAT POSTS ARE ABOUT PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT RELEVANT THO. JUST BOMBARD THIS TOPIC
Message 22 of 31 (1,269 Views)

★ Guide

@cstippett  I get what you’re saying, but EA doesn’t care about us  and I don’t care about Fifa anymore. This is my last year of Fifa and 100% regret that I got it this year. I’m done with them, the so called community managers on here and on Twitter are completely useless and way to soft. I’m done wasting money yearly and this crap game and company. I’m on to NBA 2K and other games. You can send a million messages or do a million post, they don’t care. What you have enough money as EA does and you’re sure of games sale yearly plus money from FUT.   Why would you pay attention to a mode that’s not making you money? 

Message 23 of 31 (1,228 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 Create A Player STILL NOT FIXED

★★★★★ Guide
@cstippett although I agree with you, way too many fonts used. You must be really not happy, as we all are haha
Message 24 of 31 (1,217 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@HeyJeoo sadly true, only once enough customers leave them will they react to our concerns bc their pockets have taken a hit. Remember, humans, are reactive, not proactive.
Message 25 of 31 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MaskReadyGamer I know, got bored halfway through and thought I'd have a play. Bad decision I reckon but can't be bothered to change it now.
Message 26 of 31 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HeyJeoo I'm with you. Last year I think. However I am determined to get this sorted so I will try and post something once a day on here. Maybe that will work. I think next year for the people buying it they should buy it 3 days after release not on release date as a protest.
Message 27 of 31 (1,189 Views)

★ Guide

@cstippett   I’m not gonna be buying it at all, I paid £79.99 for  Fifa 20 plus £3.99 for EA Access. Fifa 19 really pissed me off so much that I stopped playing it months before and I got NBA 2K19, and that’s what  I’m gonna  stuck with.  I appreciate what you doing, but I literally expect nothing from EA. 

Message 28 of 31 (1,165 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, first of all. Some accomplishments are at least for me impossible to complete - like goals from free kicks. AI almost never fauls and to even be set as one to be on free kick and score with low rating - even in FIFA 18 and 19 it was nearly impossible to get higher with skill other than training which to be honest is a drag and not fun to repeat similar trainings which are imo boring and frustrating from time to time. 

Some other accomplishments take way too long to get done.

Trainings should be "you have to score or do something in perfect way this amount of time and get the bonus. Not like at the moment that you have to do it right in 3 tries, but just to accomplish it during on training (some score / points). Or just less random options to do it automaticaly but in way that player would always getr some points (like A to C at current state... don't tell me that play won't take anything from training at all). 

In this way it would be better to actually give matches way more impact on improvement than it is now - like 3 times the amount of current accomplishments. 

"Hold your possition or so" is really weird mechanic while you can do nothing about tactics - in this way it would make more sense to re-introduce manager+player option where actually this would be stripped or the other way around - be able to talk with coach about area of your movement (enlarge the area for example) or be able to ask coach to set you to kick free kicks or corners or penalties... Or to be able to ask for possition swap. (more interaction with coach and the team).

Make money that player gets good for something... Why else should I care about wage? Standard smile

Make people able to create "better" player like to create outside of career and still be able in career to do accomplishments, get traits and stuff. (created players are stripped of that even in career)

Be able to LOAD your career progress from last FIFA games... You know I am sick and tired of "leveling" the player again again and again... 

Message 29 of 31 (890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same in 21

Message 30 of 31 (618 Views)