Re: FIFA 20 Create A Player

by FVXDan

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@caluddros Added to top Standard smile (that's a weird smiley)
Message 11 of 31 (3,478 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't seem to modify the phisical aspect of the players I create. I wanted to create Everton for Gremio, but the game (I'm currently playing on EA ACCESS while waiting for the phisical game to be delivered) only lets me choose between an array of pre-created phisical types and then I can edit name, attributes and accessories but I can't change the hair, the skin colour, the eye colour, the nose, etc. Can anyone assist me? Also, the only boots available are the EA one, I can choose any of the Nike, Puma, Adidas, etc

Message 12 of 31 (3,458 Views)

★★★ Novice

Those were my idea's for player career 

So I started player career mode and I just can't help but having to post this. 
It was quite disappointing to see the old and actually getting boring after 1 or 2 seasons career mode
I was hoping for once that we would get something different, some  features that would have made career mode a lot more interesting to play. 

Scouting match at the beginning. 
When I saw the player creating start I was quite excited that maybe because I couldn't select a team from the beginning, you would have to proof yourself. 
But no right after creating the player I could just select any team I would want , instead of being able to select any team make every new player you create play a scouting match. 
At the end of the match based on how you performed you will get a list of clubs that would like to sign you as a player. 
You guys already had something similar to this in the journey in Fifa 17.

Of course I could just select a team in Sweden to start at a lower league and work my way up there but in my eyes it would be more interesting to being scouted. 
It gives the feeling of a little story mode. 

Tattoo's 
Let us be able to get tattoo's , you already implemented it in The Journey last year and right now Volta has it aswell, why not add it to career mode. 

Sponsorship's. 
Be able to sign with brands like Nike and Adidas and earn money to possibly buy tattoo's , shoe's and get more followers because of the sponsorship.

Become captain?
I am not sure if this has been (re) added but considering the fact that they haven't added it back in years something tells me you can't become a captain with your player. 
I wasn't able to last fifa 19 or 18 for that matter. 

Social media
Gain followers and become popular, you guys already had this implemented in the journey maybe even add a ranking as to which player has the most followers in career mode.
Give us something to achieve.

Player interviews
Have now and than interviews or press conferences , maybe nice to combine this with being able to become a captain with having a * attitude would make you unlikely to become a captain etc. 

I just feel that us (offlline) players and possibly even the other online game modes besides FUT are just being lead down every single year for hoping something added to career mode to make it fun to play. 

Message 13 of 31 (3,446 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@FVXDan You're right man, look at how well-rounded other games are (2K).
EA love to say they deliver quality but the fact of the matter is they copy/paste every year and even in doing so they release the most bugged game I've ever seen (not even joking here).
This year however, they added some game-changing stuff to Career Mode. Game-changing as in not being able to play Career Mode (Manager as well as Player).
Message 14 of 31 (3,435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@cstippett Notice: For some reason Lucas Tousart commentary name seems to be Lucas Torreira. Tried to shoot on edge of box and the dude passes it to a marked guy who gets tackled. Whats up with that! Game still feels very scripted from the start. Frown
Message 15 of 31 (3,406 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tattoos. Good shout I'll add it to the top

Message 16 of 31 (3,371 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 Create A Player STILL NOT FIXED

★★★ Apprentice

UPDATE: HEIGHT FIXED. But still no CM,CF,LW,RW,LWB,RWB options and the game is still changing players positions. NO CHANGE TO ANY OTHER ISSUES HIGHLIGHTED IN THE TOP.

WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING MESSAGES IN THIS TOPIC. THE MORE POSTS THE HIGHER THIS TOPIC IS ON THE WEBSITE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND COMMENT THEN HOPEFULLY EA WILL ACT. ALTHOUGH ATM IT SEEMS A LONG SHOT. DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATTER WHAT POSTS ARE ABOUT PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT RELEVANT THO.  JUST BOMBARD THIS TOPIC

Message 17 of 31 (3,350 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@redtapewhitebone WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING MESSAGES IN THIS TOPIC. THE MORE POSTS THE HIGHER THIS TOPIC IS ON THE WEBSITE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND COMMENT THEN HOPEFULLY EA WILL ACT. ALTHOUGH ATM IT SEEMS A LONG SHOT. DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATTER WHAT POSTS ARE ABOUT PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT RELEVANT THO. JUST BOMBARD THIS TOPIC
Message 18 of 31 (3,344 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@timosdm WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING MESSAGES IN THIS TOPIC. THE MORE POSTS THE HIGHER THIS TOPIC IS ON THE WEBSITE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND COMMENT THEN HOPEFULLY EA WILL ACT. ALTHOUGH ATM IT SEEMS A LONG SHOT. DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATTER WHAT POSTS ARE ABOUT PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT RELEVANT THO. JUST BOMBARD THIS TOPIC
Message 19 of 31 (3,346 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@FVXDan WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING MESSAGES IN THIS TOPIC. THE MORE POSTS THE HIGHER THIS TOPIC IS ON THE WEBSITE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND COMMENT THEN HOPEFULLY EA WILL ACT. ALTHOUGH ATM IT SEEMS A LONG SHOT. DOESN'T NECESSARILY MATTER WHAT POSTS ARE ABOUT PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT RELEVANT THO. JUST BOMBARD THIS TOPIC
Message 20 of 31 (3,344 Views)