Re: FIFA 20 Closed Beta

★★★★ Novice

@lewis2777 wrote:

@EA_Cade when can we play the beta tommorow UK time

6pm

Message 61 of 88 (257 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ToxicRevolverHD  I also feel that would be a good idea and a good incentive to upgrade to the ultimate edition. Hopefully next year they can change the process so all ultimate edition users get access. 

Message 62 of 88 (256 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

My email is connected to my XB1 EA account as well as my PS4 account. I want to play the Fifa 20 beta on my PS4 but I received a code for XB1. Can anyone help?

Message 63 of 88 (240 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Panda_Crasher  Hello, sorry to hear you got the code on the wrong platform. Unfortunately, there is no way to get another code for your preferred platform and EA staff and advisers cannot give out codes either. 

Best of luck for future betas

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.

Message 64 of 88 (239 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

My email is connected to my XB1 account as well as my PS4 account. I received an email with an XB1 beta code but I would much rather play on my PS4. Is there a way to get a code for my PS4 and scrap the other one? Thanks

Message 65 of 88 (231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the beta for fifa 20 but it wont let me play do i have to wait until 6pm bst

Message 66 of 88 (230 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Scottch31  Yes, the beta will activate at 6pm uk time. Currently it is almost 12:30am over here in the uk so little while to go yet. 

Congrats on getting your code

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.

Message 67 of 88 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, do you find out which game modes you have access to once the beta has launched? Super excited about getting a code.😍😍😍⚽️

Message 68 of 88 (204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So my fifa 20 closed beta isn’t working it keeps saying sign in with the account that got the email. When this is the account and the only account I play fifa on

Message 69 of 88 (192 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i have received the beta code for fifa 20 for xbox one but the thing is i dont have a xbox no more, i now have a pa4. is there anyway i can exchange the code for another code that works for ps4? my ps4 been connected with my ea account. 

Message 70 of 88 (196 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help