Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 20 Closed Beta

by zakka1daa

Original Post

FIFA 20 Closed Beta

★★★★ Novice

What happens at the end of the test do you lose all your coins and players.

Message 1 of 14 (225 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes that is correct. Everyone starts from fresh in September. 

- If you are happy with my answer, press +XP.
- If my answer solved your problem, mark as solution

Message 2 of 14 (216 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's not not fear at all  it's all time spent playing the game and building up coins and players we should be give something in return if nothing is kept 

Message 3 of 14 (214 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @omijieosezuw any progress or items you get in the beta will be wiped once it is over.

Darko

Message 4 of 14 (163 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko What's the point me wasting my time playing it, if we are not benefiting anything because at the end of the day is our free time we could be using for something else I don't think taking everything is the best ideal.
Even if you are taking everything you should give people who took place one or two good players when fifa 20 is out just to say thanks you. Nothing in life is free
Message 5 of 14 (156 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@omijieosezuw Come on, be happy you can test it, provide feedback to improve the game, get used to new techniques etc... I would be so happy to be part of the testing and you are disappointed for not having advantage above others who were not lucky to be invited into the beta testing?
Message 6 of 14 (151 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is not about advantage over others , is about showing appreciating people time and work in any way in life no matter how little. I'm surprised you talking about advantage and stuff with the prices fifa charge everyone each year little thing they can do is show people who they are using for free they appreciate them nothing is wrong with that 

Message 7 of 14 (145 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you feel that way @omijieosezuw.

Getting access to the beta is about being able to play the game early and offer your feedback to the FIFA team. To keep the game as fair as possible any content you unlock during this time will not be available when you launch the release version of the game.

Darko

Message 8 of 14 (140 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@omijieosezuw Being able to play 2-3 weeks in advance would bring huge advantage, those early stages of games, there it would play big role... and yes, advantage because it is allowed only to specific group of people to play beta, only in US/UK so makes no sense to keep the progress done in beta. Sure pricing of EA is very high considering low amount of real changes, I know it very well as I bought Ultimate edition and it really costs a lot but really, how you would feel if you would be on the other side, not in beta program and then when FIFA starts you face teams full of 83 or 84+ rated teams when you have to start with bronze team... it would be crazy
Message 9 of 14 (135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No one is asking fifa to give them full 12 players of 84 + , you complaining of players with 84 + rating  but when it comes to money fifa can give legend players like the sale fifa did few weeks ago saying if you pre-order fifa 20 before 5th of August they all give you a rated player is that not giving people like me  and others the advantage. Let's forget all the talk please

Message 10 of 14 (128 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help