by EA_Cade

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Closed Beta

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

We've recently put out 2 articles about the FIFA 20 Closed Beta which you can find below:

Here are some key points that will be of interest:

• If you've been selected we'll email you a code to play - there's no other way to get into the beta
  • Closed Beta is on PS4 + XB1 (UK+USA)
  • Not everyone opted in to receive emails will get a code - I know that's disappointing and frustrating to some of you but there are only a certain number of available places
  • Live streaming and image capturing of Closed Beta gameplay or forums is against our rules
  • Beta is live from 9th August at 10am PST (18:00 BST) until 21st August at 4pm PST (midnight BST)
  • Codes cannot be transferred to another player - they simply will not work unless you were invited
  • Beta progress does not carry over

If you are invited and want to provide feedback it should be done via the Closed Beta Forums.

Before you can get into the FIFA 20 Closed Beta forums, you need to download and launch the Beta. If you have already logged in, you may need to log out of Answers HQ and log back in.

Hope that helps with the questions you might have.

Please use this thread to highlight any further questions or concerns you might have about the FIFA 20 Closed Beta.

-EA_Cade
Message 1 of 88 (9,406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 Closed Beta

Community Manager

This thread is now locked, the closed beta forums are now live for the selected players here, please give any feedback there.

Thanks.

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 88 of 88 (9,337 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Awesome! Can't wait to try it out. 

Message 2 of 88 (9,389 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Fingers Crossed .. Best of luck guys!

Message 3 of 88 (9,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@toptom007Best of luck to you Standard smile

Just got an email through about a private beta but it's for the new Age of Empires 2. Shame it's not Fifa but still a win :D 

Message 4 of 88 (9,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good luck 

Message 5 of 88 (9,334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope to be one of the lucky ones...

Message 6 of 88 (9,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_AndyEA_Cade I hote this year i can try it and give my feedback Standard smile
Message 7 of 88 (9,290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone know when codes are going out? 

Message 8 of 88 (9,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Connor1503  Was just thinking the same thing. Since it is middle of the night in the US I would guess it won't be for another 5 hours or so (From UK myself). At least we know if we don't get one by tomorrow then we know we haven't been chosen Large smile

Message 9 of 88 (9,247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Aha true that, I just want to know so I can stop hoping I’m pick ahaha 

Message 10 of 88 (9,236 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help