Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 20 Closed Beta code problems

by pjkusz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Closed Beta code problems

★★★★ Newbie

FIFA 20 BETA code error.  Redeemed my code via xbox console app.  No sign of it.  Tried code on my xbox and it said I already used it.  Used the chat and an agent set me up with a new code to try and it says its already in my library yet its nowhere to be found on my app, xbox or the store.

Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi Thanks for the tips. I actually found it buried wayyyyyyy deep in the library of games needed to be installed. It was on its own and not near ANY of the other FIFA games. However, I also had done a full power cycle with my xbox yesterday before I found it so that possibly could have helped as well. Now I'm fully enjoying the closed beta. Thank you for your reply!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (43 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @pjkusz 

Could you please try power cycling your console? It might be a simple sync issue. Additionally, make sure that you're using the right Xbox account on which the access to the beta was granted.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (53 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi Thanks for the tips. I actually found it buried wayyyyyyy deep in the library of games needed to be installed. It was on its own and not near ANY of the other FIFA games. However, I also had done a full power cycle with my xbox yesterday before I found it so that possibly could have helped as well. Now I'm fully enjoying the closed beta. Thank you for your reply!
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Glad you got it sorted out @pjkusz Standard smile

Don't forget to share your feedback on our Closed Beta forum!

See you on the pitch Soccer ball

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help