FIFA 20 Career Mode

by scDoop

Original Post

Re: FIFA 20 Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

do you have any news about that?  I play My career mode as a Canadian, and still only play dumb friendly games... plus, My country didn’t even qualify (Because, I CAN’T!!!) for the world cup.  I’m so frustrated right now...  

EA must do something about that.  

Message 11 of 20 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I mostly play career mode also a concacaf champions league and concacaf world cup qualifying is a must. Fifa slacking for not addressing this . 

Message 12 of 20 (1,663 Views)

★ Novice
@scDoop Hey guys. New to FIFA 20 as of 3 weeks ago. Been really loving the game, and playing it on stop (player mode) to get through the 2022 season and get in the World Cup. Did all that and then I never even got selected!! Can you possibly tell me why. That’s a big part of the fun of the game for myself and many others I’m sure. I’ve lookenup various discussion online but haven’t found anything concrete. Any insight is really appreciated. Thx all.
Message 13 of 20 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • I've been playing FIFA for many years now I can say I can say I'm but what I don't understand is why don't they add more teams from concacaf especially Honduras no offense but even india comes out and they never been to a world cup Honduras costa rica panama should be there because only time we can hope to see our country's in a fifa game is if they qualify for a world cup and that's 4 years and if they even qualify also there's no concacaf champions league so as a long time player and buyer i would like to see my country there maybe EA should do something like if your country is not in the game the gamer can pay a little extra so they can download there country in the game i just and i idea im sure others would agree with me thank you if you can answer my question i would greatly appreciate it you can email me the answer at [edit: email address removed] thank you
Message 14 of 20 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing through my career mode and while I can understand why, in my first season as USA's manager, I only played a fistful of friendlies, I don't see qualifiers on the schedule still. Instead, I've had 4 straight friendlies against Canada. What's the deal? Can I expect to see some qualifiers on the docket at some point?

Message 15 of 20 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@scDoop I'd also love us here in Africa to have more football clubs to choose from
Message 16 of 20 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yiddomoloi I've been playing fifa for years and I thought by now things will have changed,
Theres only 2 football clubs from Africa, a whole continent and theres only 5 national teams to choose from which is a shame considering how many fifa gamers are across the continent of Africa

In career mode we would love to play with our local clubs in a league and take them to the CAF champions league, confederations cup
Theres 5 top leagues in
South African league
Egyptian league
DR Congo league
Tunisian league
Algeria/Morocco league

We need more football clubs to choose from not just Chiefs and Pirates.

playing the European leagues gets a bit boring at times

Please Give African football a chance in the fifa game
Message 17 of 20 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for saying this, I couldn’t agree more. Because I’m an Everton fan In Cleveland I like to play with the Toffees or with The Columbus Crew. I like developing teams as you mentioned. I was disappointed to find that after I worked with a lower budget and built the Crew with my Academy their was no CONCACAF Champions league pot at the end of the rainbow. 

Message 18 of 20 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually there are four in CONCACAF now. The Canadian Premier league is three years old, and the Caribbean League is only one year younger than MLS.

Message 19 of 20 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

CM Edit - English on the English forums. 

Message 20 of 20 (948 Views)