Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 20 Beta Code

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Beta Code

★★★★ Newbie
  • I accidentally put my Beta code on the wrong account and need help.
Message 1 of 3 (92 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Pro

Hi @footballwwe123 

A code is affiliate to an accound if you put it in the wrong account it will be not be put in an other one or change to an other one.

You do play with this account (luckily for you this is just a beta) be careful not to enter a game on the bad account.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (65 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Pro

Hi @footballwwe123 

A code is affiliate to an accound if you put it in the wrong account it will be not be put in an other one or change to an other one.

You do play with this account (luckily for you this is just a beta) be careful not to enter a game on the bad account.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I knew you guys would do this I wanted to play it so bad then you guys come in here saying I can't play it bull 😠

Message 3 of 3 (34 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help