Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 "just released" notification

by eufilip4

Original Post

FIFA 19 "just released" notification

★★★★ Novice

i just got a notification like " fifa 19 ultimate edition is ready to play" , in library is "just released" and  "play" button appears , but i can't press it ?

So what's this?

Message 1 of 8 (194 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 "just released" notification

Community Manager

@eufilip4 It sounds like there was a glitch because you shouldn't have been able to play at the time of posting. 

It's since unlocked for Access members, can you play now?

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 8 (177 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’m trying to get onto the Fifa 19 web app and I can’t get past the email verification whenever I click the link it says there is an error
Message 3 of 8 (153 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David also it says it has been logged can you help me or would I have to contact customer support
Message 4 of 8 (143 Views)

Community Manager

@oweharnwell There were some issues with the web app yesterday/last night. Can you check again today?

Message 5 of 8 (110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David I have just retried it now and it keeps coming up with the same message “an error has occurred” whenever I click the link on the email.Is this because I am doing it on my iPad or is it just a glitch?

Message 6 of 8 (95 Views)

Community Manager

@oweharnwell There have been some issues with two-factor authentication recently, but we've made some changes. Can you try authenticating again?

You seem to have been unlucky and had a harder time of it than most.

It's definitely worth trying from a desktop browser too, if you can do so easily. It should work on the Ipad, but there's always the possibility of tablet browser issues. 

Message 7 of 8 (69 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

me too , i had the same problem 

Spoiler

Message 8 of 8 (59 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help