Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 19 "just released" notification

by EA_David

Original Post

FIFA 19 "just released" notification

★★ Novice

i just got a notification like " fifa 19 ultimate edition is ready to play" , in library is "just released" and  "play" button appears , but i can't press it ?

So what's this?

Message 1 of 8 (204 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@eufilip4 It sounds like there was a glitch because you shouldn't have been able to play at the time of posting. 

It's since unlocked for Access members, can you play now?

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 8 (186 Views)

★ Novice
I’m trying to get onto the Fifa 19 web app and I can’t get past the email verification whenever I click the link it says there is an error
Message 3 of 8 (162 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David also it says it has been logged can you help me or would I have to contact customer support
Message 4 of 8 (152 Views)

Community Manager

@oweharnwell There were some issues with the web app yesterday/last night. Can you check again today?

Message 5 of 8 (119 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_David I have just retried it now and it keeps coming up with the same message “an error has occurred” whenever I click the link on the email.Is this because I am doing it on my iPad or is it just a glitch?

Message 6 of 8 (104 Views)

Community Manager

@oweharnwell There have been some issues with two-factor authentication recently, but we've made some changes. Can you try authenticating again?

You seem to have been unlucky and had a harder time of it than most.

It's definitely worth trying from a desktop browser too, if you can do so easily. It should work on the Ipad, but there's always the possibility of tablet browser issues. 

Message 7 of 8 (78 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

me too , i had the same problem 

Spoiler

Message 8 of 8 (68 Views)
Twitter Stream