Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 preorder date

by RingOfFlameZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 preorder date

★★★★ Novice

I Was just wondering, it says that you can play fifa 19 3 days early with the preorder on the champions and ultimate edition on the 25th, but after I preordered it it says available to play in 18 hours which meabs the 27th/28th? Did they delay it or is it just an error

Message 1 of 13 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 19 preorder date

★★ Guide
No it means that you can play it tuesday night, not on thursday since that is 27th. Since you preorded the Ultimate edtioion, you can play it three days earlier. Wich means 25th September, and not the 27 th.

View in thread

Message 6 of 13 (173 Views)

All Replies

@RingOfFlameZ

What edition did you pre-order? Can you please make a screenshot/photo of the timer and post it here?
Message 2 of 13 (210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I ordered the ultimate edition

Message 3 of 13 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice
As you can see, it says released on the 25th but the timer says 17 days which is on thursday night
Message 4 of 13 (189 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to get more information.

Message 5 of 13 (177 Views)

★★ Guide
No it means that you can play it tuesday night, not on thursday since that is 27th. Since you preorded the Ultimate edtioion, you can play it three days earlier. Wich means 25th September, and not the 27 th.
Message 6 of 13 (174 Views)

Community Manager

@BVBgamer88 That's correct!

Although the times is counting down to the full release of FIFA 19, not the early access and that's where the confusion comes in Standard smile

Message 7 of 13 (166 Views)

★★ Guide
I thought that was the case actually, personally i planning too buy the Standard edtion. Since im no big fan of FUT and microtransaction, plus im only interested in Fifa 19 just because of Champions League.
Message 8 of 13 (162 Views)

Community Manager

So what else will you play in FIFA 19? Career mode, Pro Clubs, Kick off?

Message 9 of 13 (133 Views)

★★ Guide
Mayby the Career mode, but i really feel that we need a co-op version so we can play the manager mode with friends. I have allways love the idea of fighting a league tittle, with a friend either in Premier League or in the German Bundesliga. Mayby fight for the Champions League title too, i really hope you guys can add that oneday.
Message 10 of 13 (113 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help