Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 19 preorder date

by FcoMart20

Original Post

Community Manager

So you mean that you's like the ability to create custom tournaments in-game and set it to private so that only friends are able to join?

That's a pretty cool idea.

Message 11 of 13 (54 Views)

★★ Guide
No you are misunderstanding, i talk about the same Carieer with transferwindow. Etc let say you invite some buddies over, and you have four Xbox controllers. And you could take turn playing games, if you have played Football Manager in the past then you mayget the picture. My point is let say you had a match in the co-op manager mode, then your friends would need too watch you play the game lets say you played as Liverpool FC. Mayby one of your buddies choosed too play in premier league with just as Man U, then you could fight for the same players in transferwindow. But also fight for the title and a Champions league place, so what i want is let us play the Carrierer mode with friends. Because it can get boring playing solo all the time, that is why me and my buddies allways start a manager mode with the same team.
Message 12 of 13 (42 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I believe that the full game will be available on the 28th, as for content include on the edition, but you can start playing it on the 25th 0:00:01 EST, just the game without content. That's what I think. On the EA Access 10H trial, you can play the full game but no content

Message 13 of 13 (18 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help