Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 19 - Twitch Prime Loot FAQ

by nehehemuhehe

Original Post

Fifa 19 Twitch pack

★★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I have claimed my twitch prime pack for fifa 19 FUT yet I log on to UT and I have no pack yet it says on my account it is claimed?

Message 41 of 140 (343 Views)

Re: I Didn’t receive the Fifa 19 twitch prime pack

Community Manager
@JOE1888-PIRA- Do you see Electronic Arts listed here https://twitch.tv/settings/connections under Other Connections?
-EA_Cade
Message 42 of 140 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes it's there.

Message 43 of 140 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes it's there it says other connections easports connected yesterday

Message 44 of 140 (350 Views)

Community Manager

@JOE1888-PIRA- OK, please reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can gather some information from you. 

-EA_Cade
Message 45 of 140 (342 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i got the same issues I am sure its the correct account on both twitch and ea accounts

Message 46 of 140 (330 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have done the unlink thing after linking my twitch prime account to the wrong Xbox account. When trying to link again it just gives a error and tells me to reload the page every time I do it. I still don’t see the rewards on my main account and I’m wondering either on how to fix it or how I can talk to some one that works at ea

Message 47 of 140 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Everyone still has the same problem, so if you click on "Link accounts to use loot" then choose right account (email adress and password, for example i have only one account) then click on "Next" and then you don´t receive any code to your email adress even if you click on "Resend My Security Code"... Basically that´s the problem, without receiving security code you can´t redeem Twitch pack, and if Twitch with EA don´t fix it yet, i think they don´t know how to fix it at all.

Message 48 of 140 (301 Views)

Community Manager

@nehehemuhehe If you aren't receiving your security code we can fix it, you'll just need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or over on Twitter at @EAhelp.

-EA_Cade
Message 49 of 140 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade I would like to, but in EA Contact website I can´t directly send an email to any advisor. There are just some links with tips how to fix this problem. Can you send me a direct contact to somebody?
Message 50 of 140 (279 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help