Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIFA 19 - The menus are still broken. Unbelievable, Geoff.

by lagesgr

Original Post

FIFA 19 - The menus are still broken. Unbelievable, Geoff.

★★ Newbie

Utter schoolboy error. This problem has persisted for years. It's basic. All you have to do is recognise a controller or a keyboard input. Even I've written code that does that reliably,

I downloaded the trial (which I actually pay for, by the way) and it is unplayable.

I wanted to really like Fifa 19, but I just can't. It's uninstalled and after this experience I really can't part with hard earned money for it.

Bad luck, EA - you've lost a sale.

Message 1 of 4 (135 Views)

Community Manager
Not sure what the issue is, I booted up the game there and both keyboard and controller worked fine with the menus. Are you having a specific issue?
Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I think issue is that what we speak in other topic: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PC-Controller-and-menu-buged/td-p/7063156/highlight/false

A lot of people have problem with their controllers (Logitech, or ps4 or chineese controllers) We can't play at all.

You say on requirements we need dual analog controllers, we have it but still can't play because everytime the controllers go crazy and can't go up or down, sometimes players on the pitch go just down..etc.

Please read the other topic too, we need patch. I play fifa since 1996.. online since 2011 and never had problem, I loved this game when i was a child and now..

Please fix it!

Best regards from Hungary Frown

Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's been happening to a lot of people and, from what I was able to read while trying to solve this issue , it's not exactly a new problem. People who bought the game have been complaining about this since the demo release. There is no statement from EA, no guarantee that something is being done to get the problem fixed. It's just a shame. Just really feels like a huge waste of time and money

Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
Twitter Stream