FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

by TechHashem

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

★★★★★ Novice
@TechHashem excuse me guys, 12 XP not 21!
Message 51 of 58 (1,537 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve also read and liked every1s comments, I will continue to post in here once per week.. want this issue resolved. It’s 2020 stuff like this should be no longer happening and a huge company like EA with the millions of customers they have should have a more dedicated team to resolving issues. What’s the purpose of an unobtainable trophy? All it does is make me not wanna buy Fifa anymore, and in fact all other EA products because I can just be locked out of trophies, and the company making them cannot be bothered to fix, or input new tech to resolve these issues. Seems like they do not care, ok so why should I care & why would I wanna spend my money on broken games that are not maintained and partly shut down constantly. THINK EA. FIX THIS!

Message 52 of 58 (1,507 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So true. Their only excuse is laziness.

Message 53 of 58 (1,463 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
come on EA, why ignoring us?
Message 54 of 58 (1,341 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello guys,

I am writing this once again to say how we need to constantly generate enough attention on to this post in order to grab EA's attention. So far, we have slightly increased from 65 pts to 71. We had 16 people that had this problem to 19. We also got it to reach 16 XP from 12. Although there is an improvement, it is just not enough for them to get behind this. We need to, as I said, hit the "+XP" on each comment on the thread. We also need to hit the "Me Too" button on the original post made by the author (me) on the very first page. This will attract their attention.

We have become a "hot post" since then (you can find this on the game information page). This is a good sign as it shows that this is the most interactive thread until now. Let us build on this momentum or they may never patch it after all. I have hit the +XP button on the rest of the new comments. I have also found some links related to the same trophy that I will post below this comment.

What I will also do is tag community managers every week in order to grab their attention. If people on this thread can do it daily, that would be much appreciated.

Please guys, let us help each other get this achievement. If anyone finds a solution or answer to this, please make us aware. Hopefully we will see the numbers increase on this thread. I check it daily.

Good luck guys.

Message 55 of 58 (1,292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alright guys, here are the links to the other threads that are related to this achievement as well. Please hit the "Me Too" button on the authors' post and hit "+XP" button on each comment there in order to generate attention on their forums. I also recommend tagging the community managers on their posts too.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Making-A-Name-For-Yourself-trophy-PS4-FIFA-19/td-p/832665...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Weekend-League-Achievement/td-p/8173545

Here are the 2 threads. I will follow up with the community managers tag.

Good luck.

Message 56 of 58 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko @EA_Barry @EA_Cade @EA_Jason 

These are some of the more active community managers that I am aware of.

PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS TROPHY.

If anyone knows anymore please add it as a comment to this thread and continue to tag them. I will tag them every week on each thread (this one and the 2 links I have provided on the previous comment).

Message 57 of 58 (1,280 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is going around in circles.

I will pass your feedback on to the team but there are no plans that I am aware of to bring these aspects of FIFA 19 back online, as such if you have not unlocked the trophy then you will be unable to do so.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 58 of 58 (1,213 Views)