FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

by TechHashem

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

★★★ Newbie

Please open so your 19 gamers can battle each other. Please EA

Message 21 of 58 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA please reopen this weekend league on fifa 19 just an other time

Message 22 of 58 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What concerns me is. Some gamers may not be able to afford games as soon as they come out and may have to wait a while until they reduce in price. I fortunately can but some may not. By putting a time limit on a trophy is extremely inconsiderate for some gamers. This must be fixed. I will not be getting another Fifa after 20 as the communication from EA is poor. I’m sure you could patch this issue, do not open weekend league however at least allow gamers to obtain the trophy when they reach 2000/2000. Feel cheated from EA.

I understand that you opened a one time weekend league which many of us missed! Yet you still failed to listen to our concerns as we wasn’t asking for it to be open, we were simply asking for a patch as this now had angered me even more as I was unaware of this happening in March!! 

Message 23 of 58 (1,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

100% correct. All they need to do is implement a quick fix. Either:

- Put in a redeem points button

- Have it autopop when you reach 2000 points

- Unlock it for everyone

What's frustrating is that it isn't difficult to do.

Message 24 of 58 (1,609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi EA Team,

is your service stopped during this COVID 19 or limited ?

Give us a some information. Many games like Madden, NBA, Fifa20 and Battlefield are waiting for me which I will not start before Platin Fifa 19. 

Give us anything just to show you read this.

Message 25 of 58 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Novice

They also closed the servers for FUT 16 UT Seasons, which means you can no longer get the "Class of '16" trophy/achievement. When all other game modes are still functional.

Message 26 of 58 (1,423 Views)

★ Guide

We still waiting.... 

Message 27 of 58 (1,329 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For the future I hope EA will be kind worry about trophies for modes which are closing with the next release.

Unfortunetly it looks like i will skip upcoming Fifa releases till I platin 2019. For the moment I am still fighting for division 4 trophy which I think also is a unfair trophy as not every trophy hunter is a very good fifa player. Frown

Message 28 of 58 (1,276 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

LET US PLAY AND GET IT

Message 29 of 58 (1,195 Views)

★ Guide

I recommend that EA open up the FUT FIFA 19 servers just prior to opening up the FIFA 21 servers. Please provide an announcement in advance with the anticipated date so that players can be ready. This would provide players with one more chance to obtain the achievement.

Message 30 of 58 (1,182 Views)