FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

by TechHashem

Original Post

FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

I am posting this suggestion on your forum as I believe this will satisfy the FIFA community, especially the players that are still playing FIFA 19.We are well aware that FUT Champions in FIFA 19 has been discontinued due to FIFA 20's launch. However, FUT Division Rivals is still active on the game with multiple players still logging in every day to play in order to earn the Platinum trophy. As we continue to play, we are still earning FUT Points in order to reach the qualification requirements of 2,000 points for FUT Champions. After earning the 2,000 points though, the trophy does not pop up. Once again, this is due to the fact that FUT Champions has been discontinued on FIFA 19. Will you please enable players as myself to earn the trophy by applying a simple patch on the game that allows players to earn the trophy. We are not asking that you grant players a free trophy. Players are still expected to collect the 2,000 points, but help us by allowing the trophy to pop up despite the tournament not being open anymore. Players, like myself, were unable to subscribe to PS Plus or XBox Gold due to financial constraints and/or personal commitments. FIFA 20 has not been out for a full month yet, so you still have a considerable large number of players still playing FIFA 19.

A small, simple patch to unlock the trophy would be much appreciated EA. Please take it into consideration. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Message 1 of 58 (5,068 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

★★★★ Novice

I saw that a player called ' TTKscool' achieved the trophy (PS4) on september 17th.

That was 2 weeks after closing the Weekend League......

How did he manage that???

Maybe EA is patching something.....

Message 2 of 58 (5,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Melvin2101 wrote:

I saw that a player called ' TTKscool' achieved the trophy (PS4) on september 17th.

That was 2 weeks after closing the Weekend League......

How did he manage that???

Maybe EA is patching something.....

@EA_Darko can you explain this???

Message 3 of 58 (4,981 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 58 (4,943 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dear EA - We still fighting for this trophy!!!

Message 5 of 58 (4,790 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue. Otherwise, please offline FiFA19.

Message 6 of 58 (4,677 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Come on EA...

We will write every day till we can achieve this trophy again. Give this task to one of your trainees as it's really simple coding.

Message 7 of 58 (4,564 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue for me. I just got to division 4 on rivals and all that is left is "Making a name for yourself" Clearly the trophy list needs to be more thought out in future... Oh wait same trophy on the fifa 20 list... 😑 

Dunno why I continue to buy these games from people who are either too lazy to help or just dont care

Message 8 of 58 (4,531 Views)

★ Apprentice

Come on EA!
Fix this, i cant be like that. You can earn platinium in FIFA 15 but not in FIFA 19. Same situation will be in next year (Same trophy in FIFA 20 list).

Message 9 of 58 (4,455 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler

Come on EA!
Fix this, i cant be like that. You can earn platinium in FIFA 15 but not in FIFA 19. Same situation will be in next year (Same trophy in FIFA 20 list).

😀

Message 10 of 58 (4,445 Views)