Re: FIFA 19 SUGGESTION - SBC TO TRADE ICONS

by EA_Cade

Original Post

FIFA 19 SUGGESTION - SBC TO TRADE ICONS

★★ Apprentice

Hey, I will go straight to the suggestion: We got a Base Icon SBC, Mid Icon SBC and another Base Icon (Fut Swap) so 3 Icon SBC. What if the icons that we packed are unuseable? What are we supposed to do with them, keep them in the club? The new Top Prime Icons SBC that were released at 6PM and the Prime Icon Moments are too expensive. The "cheaper" Prime Icon Moments SBC: El Matador Hernandez, Peter Schmeichel etc do not require an icon but an 86 an 85 an 84 and an 83 rated squad and the other sbc that are around 50k therefore I suggest 1 or both of the ideas are implemented in FIFA 19

1. Release all the Prime Icon SBC that expired some time ago (Hagi, Ferdinand, Campbell), I personally think most of them are still end-game players and as the ones mentioned above don't have a Prime Icon Moments their Prime Card is still the best. I would gladly trade my Icon and some squads for the best Ferdinand card.

2. Release a separate Icon SBC like the Upgrade from Prime to Prime Moments  one but instead it should be something like Peter Schmeichel (Icon Trade) for people that have icons in their club and don't use them. So instead of having 86 85 84 and 83 rated squads to complete the sbc, you would only have the Icon challenge (trade the icon for 100k pack) and the 84 and 83 (and the 85 if you think it's too much) I would definitely trade my Gattuso, an 84 and an 83 rated squad for Peter Schmeichel Prime Moments, at least I could use him instead of having Gattuso in my club. 

*I would go for the 2nd option, not having the Icon requirement for Prime Moments I think it's just bad. 90% of the players have an icon currently or will have 1 at the end of FUT Swap. Also if they don't have an Icon they can do the normal SBC with the 86 rated squad. Prime Moments shouldn't be starter Icon. Therefore instead of having to do 86 and 85 sbc i suggest that we should have an icon to trade instead.

Thanks for reading, please forward this to the team that are working on this. 

Message 1 of 2 (584 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 SUGGESTION - SBC TO TRADE ICONS

Community Manager

@Kires952 Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (561 Views)