Re: FIFA 19 PS4 Juventus FC BOOSTED !!!

by EA_Andy

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Kian_Ft Agree with you, amigo. Thanks for the support. All we can do - is to request a fair allocation of skills among all teams in the game!

Message 11 of 16 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Emeruwa Absolutely agree. But Juve and Ronaldo are the faces of F19 this year, so this is what they always do - make “the front team” stronger than the rest. Very unfair. It resulted in so much sadness and unfairness in so many matches played with these “hacked” and “boosted by producers” opponents.

Message 12 of 16 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Andy typical answer. What else can the production say? There was no need to waste yours and ours time to write and read this kind of answer. It is clear for everybody, not just for me, but for many, not one and not two and not even ten, players in FIFA19 that Juve is boosted and boosted intentionally probably because it is the face of the game together with CR7. And this is sad. And probably this will be the reason why I stop paying full price every year it releases. Waste of time and money when you can’t get the fair result you deserve while some dudes can use a boosted team to win in the last minute game. 

Please, no more words about messi or other Barca players. Clear, they are genius and play well here. My point is that Juve players are boosted and play like geniuses although in fact they are not !!! 

Message 13 of 16 (541 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Bumboo77 - Just because you don't like an answer, or want to hear it, doesn't mean there was no need to write it.

The truth of the matter is no player or team is "boosted". They have in-game statistics for certain things (passing, shooting etc) and that equates to how good they are. Juventus have a lot of top players.

I've given you the answer at this point, if you don't want to believe that it's up to you.

- Andy -

Message 14 of 16 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Andy the reason I don’t like the answer is because the answer given does not respond to real things. And it is clear that you would not be able to give any other answer - it would be against the company guidelines. 

Message 15 of 16 (514 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Bumboo77 wrote:

@EA_Andy the reason I don’t like the answer is because the answer given does not respond to real things. And it is clear that you would not be able to give any other answer - it would be against the company guidelines. 

Then I will lock this thread.

You've been given an answer you don't want to believe so have resorted to "you wouldn't answer any other way anyway".

It's clear this will never be a good discussion.

- Andy -

Message 16 of 16 (508 Views)