FIFA 19 PS4 Juventus FC BOOSTED !!!

by Bumboo77

Original Post

FIFA 19 PS4 Juventus FC BOOSTED !!!

★★ Novice

Hello guys,

I am writing this post here tonight because I am really sick of the current situation with the teams in the Fifa 19. I have been playing Fifa from FIFA2006 and have never seen such an unfair allocation of skills and boosts to a particular team as in this year’a Fifa 19. I always play for FC Barcelona in “seasons” and almost 2 out of 3 opponents are Juventus FC (probably, this is because everyone understands that Juventus is hacked and unfairly boosted in this game this year and that’s why the choose to play for this club as it gives them more chances to win the game). So I am in the 3rd division at the moment and all I want to say is that JUVENTUS FC IS HACKED AND BOOSTED INTENTIONALLY BY THE PRODUCERS OF THE GAME! It is very unfair to give such a boost to a particular team in the game! It just becomes uninteresting to play such game at all when you know that your players (non juve) will die on the field by the end of the 90mins match, whereas Juve players will continued to run as fresh, to shoot from long distances as the World Legend XX and always score, Ronaldo will score every single corner with his unbelievably boosted header, so that NO ONE CAN GET HIM DURING THE CORNER (absolutely no one!!!!!). I am really sick of this situation, me and all my friends who play with me from all over the world observed this situation (few of them are even always playing for Juve and they also confirmed that it is clear that the team is boosted as they are very fresh and fast all 90 mins). So I want to say to the producers that IT IS NOT FAIR ! I pay so much money for every single game every year to enjoy it, not to worry or be angry with the unfair results of the game where one team IS INTENTIONALLY BOOSTED BECAUSE OF THE FACE OF THE GAME - RONALDO. 

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IN THE NEXT UPDATES! In the last update just a few days ago EA sports put down the ratings of FC Barcelona players, ok, not a problem, may be there is a reason for that. But JUVE IS STILL RUNNING FASTER, Tackle stronger, jump higher! It is unfair! Some teams in the game are stronger, some are weaker, but it is not fair to make one team HIGHER ABOVE ALL. THERE WAS ONE - YOU KNOW - LEGENDS XX. That was enough !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 16 (2,340 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 PS4 Juventus FC BOOSTED !!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Bumboo77

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "intentionally boosted" versus other teams.

Juventus are a solid team in real life with Ronaldo arguably the best or second best in the world so you'd expect him to be good.

But essentially the players for Juventus are given ratings like anyone else in FIFA and then are bound by the same game mechanics as any other team. Perhaps they are fresher at the end of the game - they may have higher stamina etc.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 16 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Bumboo77 Barcelona is over powered too. Rakitic, Suarez, Coutinho, Messi can score from any angle. Vidal, Busquests are monsters in mid and they have over-rated defense.

But I agree about Ronaldo, he is unstoppable at corners specially when they are behind.  

I think EA needs to stop making super human players.

Message 3 of 16 (2,283 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@him7403 wrote:

@Bumboo77 Barcelona is over powered too. Rakitic, Suarez, Coutinho, Messi can score from any angle. Vidal, Busquests are monsters in mid and they have over-rated defense.

But I agree about Ronaldo, he is unstoppable at corners specially when they are behind.  

I think EA needs to stop making super human players.

Ronaldo's ability at corners has nothing to do with whether the team are behind or in front.

Barcelona similarly to Juventus are a team full of great players and some of the best in the world. You'd expect Messi (arguably the greatest ever player) to score from a lot of different angles.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 16 (2,268 Views)

These teams are essentially dream teams in their own right with the amount of sheer talent they pocess; of course they will have high stats. There always needs to.be a sort of final boss/goliath/end game challenge for people to overcome.

Being down or ahead have no impact on a players stats - I believe Ronaldos corners just seem to go in when they are down because he is a player skilled enough to be relied upon in those exact situations

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 16 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy

@TTZ_Dipsy

What do you think about this Ronaldo's 90th minute header?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/a0naa0/conceded_this_scripted_ronaldo_header_in_the_90th/

I'd like to hear your honest opinion, please watch the goal replay Standard smile

Message 6 of 16 (2,229 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ah, the power of dynamic difficulty and those last minute "just throw whatever on net" moments - he got you good. Defender flubbed his attempt and didn't square up with the ball, and the goalkeeper just whiffed big time. I'd blame the defender personally. I have always found goalkeepers to be worthless,pointless, and useless both in-game and real life so yea...

I totally feel ya mate; I've gotten pretty bitter over the years when it comes to NHL's bad goalies and mega cheese goals so believe me when I say it's best just to take it on the chin and hope things get better

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 16 (2,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i agree with you!  Juventus is boosted!  they won every tackle , head. 

Message 8 of 16 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really unfair , juventus is over powered , we had this problem last year with real madrid i dont know how much money does Ronaldo pay to be the greatest in a game , he is never gonna be the greastest in real world 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 9 of 16 (2,095 Views)

★★ Guide
Well, I remember I said this before. That Juventus is very overpowered and a community manager can go ahead and check my post history. Its very biased. A lot of teams should be given a worthy opportunity. Just like Ajax playing so well to win Juventus. But it can never happen in FIFA 19
Message 10 of 16 (2,075 Views)