FIFA 19 PC: Urgent third unifome Crystal Palace

by DATI1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 PC: Urgent third unifome Crystal Palace

★ Guide

Dear Teams and Staff of EA SPORTS, 

the third uniform (yellow) of the Crystal Palace is urgently needed. Perhaps other measures such as the second uniforms of all goalkeepers and the possibility of being able to vary the colors of shorts and socks when the two teams that meet have the same or similar social colors (for example see Cardiff vs Fulham, quest last he wore white shorts.
Thank you for your sensitive attention. Certain of the arrangement of the case especially for the third jersey of the Crystal Palace see (Everton vs Crystal Palace)
Good things.

Dati1

Message 1 of 3 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 19 PC: Urgent third unifome Crystal Palace

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @flo9133 and @DATI1.

I will pass it on to the FIFA team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (407 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I confirm that in Premier League few kits are missing, especially Crystal Palace third (yellow), and also Spurs home europe (all white) they will definitely use on next Champions League Final in 2 weeks that should be added as second alternate kit (like Paris SG has 2 alternate kits in game). How one of Champions League finalist's kit can be absent in game ?

I am french and i can say that some points are wrong in "Ligue 1 Conforama" :

- Some alternate kits are missing and must be added : Amiens (blue), Nîmes (white), Nice (red) and Reims (white). For exemple, Nîmes absolutely needs white kit because both red and black kits clash with some teams home kits (Rennes, LOSC, etc...)

- Some kits contain errors : Monaco away should have dark green socks instead alternate red, two lines in Guingamp socks are good in home and third kits but missing in away kit, LOSC third short is too dark this should be a bit lighter like shirt, center of Montpellier home shirt is too light and should be darker navy/grey, numbers in Montpellier shorts should be in right of club logo instead above, "Fondation OGC Nice" logo is missing in front of Nice kits, blue color for numbers and logos in OL third kit should be navy like away kit instead blue like in home kit, back and arm logos should be removed on PSG Jordan kits, blue and red colors on Strasbourg kits are too dark they should be like in Fifa 18.

If at least these point were fixed it'd be nice.

Hopefully in next Fifa 20 it ill be possible to switch short and socks separately to mix home/away/alternate shirt, short and socks.

Message 2 of 3 (416 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @flo9133 and @DATI1.

I will pass it on to the FIFA team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)