Re: FIFA 19 - Fix Passing and Shooting

by g00ders_66

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's already on assisted, the funny thing is that in the "assisted" description it says that the ball is always going to go to another player... That's not so right ahah...
Another funny thing, this thread is 1 month old and no mod has answered... Nice job as always...
Message 11 of 21 (2,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The assisted passing is terrible though. It never plays the power I want and it constantly passes it right at the defender. The pass assistance says its supposed to avoid opponent players but it never does. I'm done playing fifa until they fix the passing but im sure they never will.

Message 12 of 21 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ea sports is a bunch of incompetent, money grubber * people. They will never fix it. I would rather to play fifa 2002 instead of this. 

Message 13 of 21 (2,167 Views)

★ Novice
It seems that passing problem is still there at the end of FIFA 19 - EA decides where the pass/shot goes regardless of the controller arrows - tested with multiple controllers. I played FIFA from 98 till 18 - NEVER had this issue.
About shot / pass / cross power that is not a bug. You can use power up passes - at least that was fixed - as well as low driven shots - FIFA 17 welcome back - best shots still.
About timed shooting - became useless. Anyone from EA to tell why introduce something to just to cancel it ?
Good thing in FIFA 19 - you can move the goalkeeper - finally !!!
Platform tested: PS4 PRO
Game update - latest
Message 14 of 21 (1,982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The passing, ball control, dribbling and finishing are very terrible. Felt better in 1.13, but not anymore

Message 15 of 21 (1,951 Views)

★★ Guide
The fact that passing felt better in the previous update and got worse in this new patch is enough proof to say that EA wants this game as bad as this and I don't know why
Message 16 of 21 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine only passes to the opponent in weekend league and rivals, refuses to go anywhere near my players, no issue in battles or single player league, I've asked ea how they rig it so that you can't win, even with an 88 team I'm getting stripped by an 81 team with a 70 chemistry, I'm out raced, out muscled, out jumped,  keeper refuses to save any shots and I have a 91 keeper, no matter how I change my formation, its always the same, I thought maybe it's me, so I had a pro gamer try it on my console, exactly the same, he said ea are slowing me down, and probably thousands of others to make profits. Its a joke now. 

Message 17 of 21 (1,933 Views)

★★ Guide
The passes are now in slow motion. I literally observe every changes in all patches
Message 18 of 21 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fifa has to fix the issues. Passing has severe inaccuracy and running for the ball is awful. How come the players cant chase balls even when speed button is pressed. Is EA handling these issues? 

Ive bought FIFA since it came into the scene and FIFA 19 is one of the worst gameplay. 

Message 19 of 21 (1,884 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Finding this game so damn frustrating, first 10 minutes my players passing is spot on, then suddenly if I go one or two nil up they can't pass and get out muscled by every player, the opposition is faster and my players are running in mud and are in slow motion, I have to stop playing this game its just not worth the stress now. 

Message 20 of 21 (1,823 Views)