by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

★★★★ Novice

I can't get into the Closed Beta section

Message 21 of 31 (285 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I want to try Fifa19 Beta please if only for one hour.

Spoiler

Message 22 of 31 (278 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy Why don't you guys respond and take our bug complaints in consideration... There is so many bugs in the past FIFAs especially FIFA 18 and they never get resolved especially EA FIFA never takes time to make career mode better and in consideration so please focus on our bug complaints and also Career Mode. I will even list the bugs in the game and career mode also some features to be added above so it can he taken in a serious matter and in consideration for us FIFA fans.

Loan bug: In FIFA career mode if you try to loan any players that aren't listed it won't work especially a player that has been approached by other teams for loan still won't allow you to approach that same player on loan. We should also be given an option to buy when loaning players like in the real world you can loan players with an option to buy that is a huge thing missing in career mode and needs to be added for FIFA 19.

Age prime issue: When a player becomes 28 and older some players attributes decrease as they get older which is crazy because there's players out there who can still dominate at age 28 and older... this issue needs to be resolved.

Edit player under 19 age issue: This has been one of the biggest issue in FIFA for a long time and has never been resolved. When you edit players who are 19 and younger their age automatically changes to 57... That is a huge problem that hasn't been resolved for the FIFAs In the past and needs to be resolved for FIFA 19.

Players Potential upgrade: There is no option to upgrade a players potential and we should be allowed to upgrade players potential level and this needs to be added for FIFA 19.

Career Mode Head board meeting: Meetings with the head board should be added to request for money to help buy players.

Approaching players with expiring contracts: There is some players whom contract are expiring with even like a month remaining and it doesn't allow us to approach them which needs to be fixed especially for FIFA 19.

Edit player option on Career Mode: We should be allowed to edit players attributes, age, and potential on career mode. This feature needs to be added as a shortcut for people who don't want to waste time developing players and want an already developed player.

Training: The training takes so long to even level up a player in a certain attribute and this needs to be increased and should be given an attribute level each training session or even after two training sessions.

Ballon d' or award and ceremony also other award ceremonies: There is no ballon d' or award or the ceremony?? This needs to be added in the game especially in FIFA 19 since bringing Champions League to the game. Also golden boot, golden glove, player of the year, and team of the year ceremony would be an amazing addition especially for Career Mode.

There is many more bugs that need to be fixed that I can't think but these bugs I mentioned above needs to be resolved or be fixed especially for FIFA 19. As a FIFA fan and player for many years I've dealt with these issues and please fix the bugs and add some features I added as well. Please focus as much as possible on career mode and fix all the issues and add more features for FIFA 19 would be greatly appreciated.

Message 23 of 31 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think that if you have pre-ordered the game you should get access considering the game can cost up to £90 for the ultimate edition. I'd like to know as soon as I can if I've wasted money.

Message 24 of 31 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey Andy, I'm having trouble reporting issues, when I click the link on the email it says access denied. I'm already signed in too but access to the page is still denied for me. Any way i can fix that? Thanks.
Message 25 of 31 (225 Views)

Re: fifa 19

★★★★ Novice

EA please bring back game face but so every one can see your face. 

Please link tournaments in Xbox clubs with Pro clubs Cups and League matches.

Please allow us to use our pro clubs pros in skill games and practice arena. 

Please set up a eWorld Cup for Pro Clubs Leagues at the end of the season.

Please integrate your own mute button system in lobbies for online game modes like ultimate team and pro clubs and seasons so you don't have to exit to the dashboard and someones profile to not be harassed by them.

Please allow substitutions during halftime in Pro clubs for players who may have lagged out or been disconnected.

Please allow group communities to have some type of way of creating their own league within the pro club mode.

Message 26 of 31 (214 Views)

@EA_Andy

Hello, my question has recently read somewhere that you can not publish movies and any materials from FIFA 19 Beta and many people publish why?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP6IVRuCjHofYthg7kZuTqA/videos

Nie jestem pracownikiem EA, pomagam jako gracz
<
Message 27 of 31 (115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does anyone know if beta ultimate team count as official FIFA 19 ultimate team, in terms of whether you can save your team or the amount of coins you have?

Message 28 of 31 (109 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No
Message 29 of 31 (76 Views)

Community Manager

@MattiuDefo - Will take a look into it.

- Andy -

Message 30 of 31 (69 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help