Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

★★★★ Newbie
Look this morning I got an email from you with the code and the instructions of the beta, I follow the instructions, I exchange it in the store and I get an error saying that the code is not valid.
Message 11 of 31 (462 Views)

Fifa 19 beta

★★★★ Novice

Well I was happy to see I received the beta for fifa 19 only to then realise it was for pro clubs. I only play pro clubs with my friends so having no friends with the beta pass too makes this pointless of me having it. Id love to give you feedback but unless it's ultimate team then it's clearly not a game I want to play with random people. I'd honestly rather no beta to one where I can only play pro clubs. I know it's pathetic on my behalf but being honest here id rather ultimate team or nothing lol

Message 12 of 31 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Look, i was hoping to receive a beta code and one advisor on the live chat informed me that it will be followed up with the studio team (The people that actually send out the codes) so i thought i was receiving one. After a bit of a wait on another day i go onto live chat just to double check and an advisor states that they can't follow it up with the studio team. Yet in a chat with a different advisor, i was informed that they will be following it up. Why is that the case? Makes it so frustrating considering most of my friends ended up getting one, and on top of that i've basically been lied to by an advisor.
Message 13 of 31 (416 Views)

how to get the fifa 19 beta

★★★★ Novice

i have played alot of fifa this year yet haven't recived a code i have signed up to all the emails. is there any other steps i need to take to get the beta.

Message 14 of 31 (377 Views)

No code for FIFA 19 BETA

★★ Novice

Hi everyone, 

I am so disappointed to not get a code this year! Did I not give enough feedback last year? Would love to know if it was something I did wrong. 

Best,

Jared
Message 15 of 31 (416 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Andy,

I was so disappointed to not get a code this year! Did I not give enough feedback last year? Would love to know if it was something I did wrong.

Jared
Message 16 of 31 (391 Views)

My FIFA 19 beta Code doesn't works

★★★ Newbie

Ea sent me a PS4 beta Code anda he doesn't works helpppp....

Message 17 of 31 (398 Views)

Why the * does mah pal have fifa 19 fut nd ah have pro clubs

★★★★ Novice

Ah don’t understand it spent * loads ae money on this ah get the closed beta nd a all ah can play is pro clubs nd * kick off

Message 18 of 31 (390 Views)

Invaild fifa 19 beta code

★★★★ Novice

I received a fifa 19 beta code but its not working, and when i contact ea support they just say theres nothing they can do

Message 19 of 31 (381 Views)

Message 20 of 31 (332 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help