Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

Community Manager

If you've been selected to participate in the FIFA 19 Closed Beta, you'll receive an email from us with a code to play.

We know that lots of you are eager to get involved with testing. Not everyone that's opted in to receiving emails will get an email with a code.

We aren't able to provide additional codes or access via the forums or through our support team.

Codes cannot be shared. They won't work for another account, only the one that received the email.

If you have been selected you'll find our closed beta forums here. You'll need to download and log in to the beta on your console before being able to access these forums. This is where all feedback about the beta should be posted. It shouldn't be discussed publicly.

For more information please check out the following articles:

Message 7 of 31 (1,917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

Community Manager

Locking this now the closed beta has ended.

Thanks to everyone who helped us test and reported bugs and issues.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 31 of 31 (423 Views)

All Replies

Isb

★★★★ Newbie

Is there more beta codes for Fifa 19 being released? I’ve never had one and I really want one

Message 1 of 31 (1,928 Views)

Beta

★★★ Newbie

Dear ea 

i really can’t wait for fifa 19 and I’m really eager to play it. 

Is there any way I can get a beta code? I haven’t gotten one before. Right now I’m so hyped for FIFA 19 and a beta code would make me so happy. 

Message 2 of 31 (1,930 Views)

Fifa 19 Beta

★★★★ Newbie

Dear ea 

i really can’t wait for fifa 19 and I’m really eager to play it. 

Is there any way I can get a beta code? I haven’t gotten one before. Right now I’m so hyped for FIFA 19 and a beta code would make me so happy. 

Message 3 of 31 (1,933 Views)

FIFA 19 BETA

★★★★ Newbie

I have got a code about 4 or 5 hours ago to fifa 19 beta when i got on it said invalid so please can u sort this out and get back to me as soon as possible if ok or can u send me another code? 

Message 4 of 31 (1,908 Views)

FIFA 19 BETA

★★★★ Newbie

Hi

Can i have a beta code for FIFA 19 on Xbox one because i've been selected on FIFA 15 and 16 and i really enjoyed it

and i wasn't selected for the last few FIFA . So i really want to try FIFA 19 and i'm very hyped for it .

Message 5 of 31 (1,906 Views)

Fifa

★★★★ Newbie

Can I get fifa 19 closed beta please

Message 6 of 31 (1,898 Views)

fifa 19

★★★★ Novice

hi my is ayman i play alot fifa games since fifa 2002 and i love to get beta code for fifa 19 please i want to to try fifa 19 beta ea sports please help me for once in the life to get fifa 19 beta codes i want answers from you ea sports ...........................  i deserve it for once to play fifa 19 beta pelase ea sports 

Message 8 of 31 (1,853 Views)

Re: fifa 19

[ Edited ]

@aymanking244

I moved your post to the FIFA 19 section.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a gamers help gamers forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 9 of 31 (1,874 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

★★★★ Novice
It's not logical that, for example, I've been playing FIFA for 10 years and I was one of the first to play FUT and I paid from my own lot.
The result? And once I got an experience of the game in all parts. This is a real problem. As the company does not care about its old customers. But interested in praising the game whether good or bad .. is really unfortunate .. We should get the experience of the game. We are the original game lovers.
Message 10 of 31 (1,857 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help