Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 19 CAREER MODE SIMPLE REQUEST PLEASE EA

by BlueLions98

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 CAREER MODE SIMPLE REQUEST PLEASE EA

★★★★ Newbie

In fifa 19 career mode they should add a bage on your teams jersey if your team wins the domestic league, domestic cup, or Champions/ Europa league. For example the patch on Juve's kit with the italian flag should be transfered to Inter Milan if they were to win the league that year, and the small circular badge should be transferred to the winner of the coppa italia. If bayern for example win the champions league the golden badge on Madrids jersey should be removed and transferred to bayerns jersey etc etc. This should be quite simple and would make the game a lot more authentic.

It would also be great if we were able to mix and match different parts of the home uniform, away uniform, and third kit. For example if Inter plays Juve in real life and they both usually wear black shorts, one team would switch and wear away white shorts, and theyd both often wear their home jersey's. This happens in real life all the time, and would make customization a lot more fun. Another EA game, Madden, allows for different parts of uniforms to be mixed and matched, so i hope that would make it easy to implement.

Finally being able to edit the kit at the end of each season would be amazing!!! PLS EA IMPLEMENT SOME OF THESE IDEAS CAREER MODE GETS SO BLAND AS SEASONS PROGRESS!

Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 19 CAREER MODE SIMPLE REQUEST PLEASE EA

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the team.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (137 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the team.
Message 2 of 5 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree about mixing and matching the shorts and shirts. This definitely happens in real games and should be allowed on Fifa.
Message 3 of 5 (97 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Your team won't do nothing since fifa all focused toward Ultimate Team leaving offline player with barely anything new on career 

I say kits changing through out career mode would awesome but we'll never ever have stuff like that

career mode for Fifa 07 walks all over the career mode we've had from the past 3 or 4 years

Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This all I want to see again what hard for ea or frostbite to copy and paste this back in for crying out loud

Message 5 of 5 (88 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help