FIFA 19 BETA CODE

by FifaPlayer216900

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 BETA CODE

★★★ Newbie

Hey Ea help. I have received a beta code via email. I have tried to enter the code multiple time but it says the code was not valid. I have contacted you guys on live chat and with advisor saying that there is no notes that I received a beta code even though I did. If you could help that would be appreciated 

Message 1 of 3 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 19 BETA CODE

★★ Novice

Hi There. 
If you are facing the issue with your Beta code, i would request you to contact the help.ea.com live support again. Contact with your game code that you have received. Earlier there were issue with verifying the Beta codes receivers. But now there is process in place where they can validate your code and replace it with the working one.
Hopefully you won't be disappointed this time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (508 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hi There. 
If you are facing the issue with your Beta code, i would request you to contact the help.ea.com live support again. Contact with your game code that you have received. Earlier there were issue with verifying the Beta codes receivers. But now there is process in place where they can validate your code and replace it with the working one.
Hopefully you won't be disappointed this time.

Message 2 of 3 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey ea  I have put my email and password in but it isn’t sending me a code so I can log in

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)