Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 18 market ban

by stojkovic1976

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FIFA 18 market ban

★★★★ Novice

I take a market ban on FIFA 18 and now I have the "continue to play to unlock..." message on the Web APP 19.

I want to know if a ban remain also for the game and if possible I don't want to discover this after buying the game.

The error that I had on FIFA 18 was misleading because I don't understand why display "continue to play to unlock..." if the ban was permanent... and if no one can say if a market can unlock after 10 matches or 10000.

So I renew my question..the market ban is carried to the new version of the game?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (107 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 18 market ban

Community Manager
The message you are seeing is informing you that while you have a ban on FIFA 18 you will be able to use the transfer market in 19 but will need to unlock it by playing FUT on console or PC.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
The message you are seeing is informing you that while you have a ban on FIFA 18 you will be able to use the transfer market in 19 but will need to unlock it by playing FUT on console or PC.
Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Are you sure? This year is changed something respect to previous years?

I'm in a Facebook Fifa page and some users told be that they had a ban on FIFA 17 and this remained also on FIFA 18 for the whole year...

If the market doesn't unlock I can contact the customer service and hope that they can manage this as a problem?

Regards

Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream